The Office Season 7

Fishguts182

heres my official view on this. no, the show is not what it used to be. however i still think these "newer" episodes are still funny and i still have a great time watching them. i realize most, if not all of the new situations would never have happened in the office world of seasons 1-4 but i still love the show.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that thinks Jim and Pam could move away and it wouldn't bother them at all?

They just seem so.....pointless now.

Anyway, I liked the new episode. Ed Helms proves again that he is the best thing about this show.

The glee episode could be good, as long as it isn't like glee.

im not saying its not similar im just saying, jim was a smart funny and good looking guy. who watched his co worker date a douchebag who had nothing going for him. andy was with erin and he blew it, and now has to watch her date who is essentially his boss. but yes, its similar in that it is an office romance, something we have already seen several times on the show. but to have a show on for as long as the office has been on and only expect have one romance story is a little ridiculous imo.

im not saying its not similar im just saying, jim was a smart funny and good looking guy. who watched his co worker date a douchebag who had nothing going for him. andy was with erin and he blew it, and now has to watch her date who is essentially his boss. but yes, its similar in that it is an office romance, something we have already seen several times on the show. but to have a show on for as long as the office has been on and only expect have one romance story is a little ridiculous imo.

he didn't blow anything though, Michael did by telling her Andy had been engaged to Angela.  You're supposed to feel bad for Andy because he didn't really mess up while he was with her, instead he has to pay for the actions of his past.

my favorite part was when Andy was showing those pictures and Jim said "can everybody see? im not in the way am i?"

one of my favorite parts, also andy wanted to put the condom on a pencil and andy saying he wasnt gonna put it on his penis, and it didnt matter cause he wasn't hard anyway HAHA

The whole returning to past loves was a really clever story idea.  Def the best so far of the season.

on a different note, did anyone see the live episode of 30 rock last night?  I had no idea they were doing it live, but it was pulled off extremely well.  I loved how with flashbacks, Tina Fey would be played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus, because her memories are funded by Seinfeld money.