The Dark Knight Rises

Fishguts182

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know AMC theaters are doing the dark knight marathon before like the avengers did. But I'm just gonna do my own marathon at home with my blurays anyone else?

I got both the first two movies blurray rips I plan on playing before I go

i mean she might be good, but her costume is retarded. people hated it when robin wore that mask because it was totally obvious who he was and didn't shield his identity whatsoever (and robin just sucks anyway). if she ends up running around in that eye mask with a whispering voice expecting people not to know who she is, i'm going to face palm.

Hey I haven't seen the movie yet either so you may still be right but from all the new footage they've shown of her I get more faithful in her. I actually had the same opinion as you when they first announced she was gonna be in the movie. Her mask looks like its more used for the goggles than the actual disguise too. I bet they won't even call her cat woman in it either.

Love people that dismiss things like saying an actor or actress can ruin a movie they haven't seen. Why because you didn't like her roles in other movies? May I remind you the joker was played by a gay cowboy. Everyone got worried about that oh no broke back mountain is gonna be joker?! Nolan and Heath made every one eat their words on that. But I wouldn't expect any less from Kevin as always. Seems to just be a negative person. Have fun living that kinda life.