The Dark Knight Rises

Fishguts182

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love people that dismiss things like saying an actor or actress can ruin a movie they haven't seen. Why because you didn't like her roles in other movies? May I remind you the joker was played by a ethan cowboy. Everyone got worried about that oh no broke back mountain is gonna be joker?! Nolan and Heath made every one eat their words on that. But I wouldn't expect any less from Kevin as always. Seems to just be a negative person. Have fun living that kinda life.

dude, no one likes her roles in other movies.

also, heath ledger was already an amazing actor with a solid reputation (Candy, 10 Things I Hate About You, Lords of Dogtown, etc). brokeback mountain is one of his only movies that i haven't seen, but i'm sure it's a pretty damn good movie (won three oscars) regardless of what potentially-homophobic people like you think.

Love people that dismiss things like saying an actor or actress can ruin a movie they haven't seen. Why because you didn't like her roles in other movies? May I remind you the joker was played by a ethan cowboy. Everyone got worried about that oh no broke back mountain is gonna be joker?! Nolan and Heath made every one eat their words on that. But I wouldn't expect any less from Kevin as always. Seems to just be a negative person. Have fun living that kinda life.

dude, no one likes her roles in other movies.

also, heath ledger was already an amazing actor with a solid reputation (Candy, 10 Things I Hate About You, Lords of Dogtown, etc). brokeback mountain is one of his only movies that i haven't seen, but i'm sure it's a pretty damn good movie (won three oscars) regardless of what potentially-homophobic people like you think.

Pretty much this. I never once had doubts about Heath Ledger when we was annouced. I understand that I am not the masses in this case. I've never like Anne Hathaway in anything, she seems awkward to me and she usually gets her tits out. I've never warmed to her as an actor, and sure I'm open to her changing my mind with this movie but I am not overly optimistic. And even if she did suck I wouldn't let her ruin the movie. Christian Bale and Liam Neeson are the best so I know I'll love it with those two in it.

I don't think there are necessarily ''bad'' actors. I think when a performance is bad, its usually due to a miscast (just talking broadly here).

Alright, we are talking about Nolan here, this guy is no dummy lol. He KNOWS what he is doing.  I think he a saw certain qualities in Anne Hathaway that suit his version of Catwoman in his Batman universe. She can pull this off. Same with Ledger and the Joker.

Btw 10 Things... is a great movie, but I wouldn't call Heath Ledger's performance amazing or anything.

Oh and Anne Hathaway is a fine actress imo.

I don't think there are necessarily ''bad'' actors. I think when a performance is bad, its usually due to a miscast (just talking broadly here).

Alright, we are talking about Nolan here, this guy is no dummy lol. He KNOWS what he is doing.  I think he a saw certain qualities in Anne Hathaway that suit his version of Catwoman in his Batman universe. She can pull this off. Same with Ledger and the Joker.

Btw 10 Things... is a great movie, but I wouldn't call Heath Ledger's performance amazing or anything.

Oh and Anne Hathaway is a fine actress imo.

it was one of his first roles. have you seen Candy? if not, do it