The Dark Knight Rises

Fishguts182

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm surprised he actually went. the guy seems like a total shit head

He went by himself too. Warner Brothers had nothing to do with it, he even told Warner Brothers to keep it a low profile and to keep the media away.

well then +1 for him. i honestly didn't think he'd do it

He seems like he has some problems, but I'd say he's a smart, decent guy who's had things get the best of him in the past.

i don't know if he necessarily has any "problems". it's more like a kanye west sized ego or something

What are you basing that on, his overreaction to the guy who was in the shot for the Terminator movie? Because other than that - which by the way I didn't really think was all that inappropriate, I haven't really seen anything for me to think down of him. Amazing actor.

What are you basing that on, his overreaction to the guy who was in the shot for the Terminator movie? Because other than that - which by the way I didn't really think was all that inappropriate, I haven't really seen anything for me to think down of him. Amazing actor.

Agreed - his anger during that recorded audio was justified. It was totally innapropriate for the DOP to be walking on set and adjusting lights while they are trying to rehearse/be in character. It ruins the element for them.

I think Bale's a good dude, and this proves it.

I loved the movie personally. It's my favorite of the three with BB in 2nd and TDK last. Yes there were plot holes but there's plot holes in every single movie, book, and tv show in existance. I thought Tom Hardy was brilliant as Bane. He nailed the part and was equally horrifying as he was charismatic.

thats like saying matrix revolutions was the best

:P

Agreed - his anger during that recorded audio was justified. It was totally innapropriate for the DOP to be walking on set and adjusting lights while they are trying to rehearse/be in character. It ruins the element for them.

uhh so actors are allowed to rehearse and get prepared but cinematographers aren't? sorry but that's fucking retarded. bale was an actor on set, not a director. it wasn't his place to flip out and make an ass of himself.

uhh so actors are allowed to rehearse and get prepared but cinematographers aren't? sorry but that's fucking remarded. bale was an actor on set, not a director. it wasn't his place to flip out and make an ass of himself.

He was working on lights during filming, thats why he got mad. Took Bale out of character during the shot, that's why he said it was ammature. Add that to it being a big time budget movie, I'd be angry too.

He went by himself too. Warner Brothers had nothing to do with it, he even told Warner Brothers to keep it a low profile and to keep the media away.

well then +1 for him. i honestly didn't think he'd do it

He seems like he has some problems, but I'd say he's a smart, decent guy who's had things get the best of him in the past.

i don't know if he necessarily has any "problems". it's more like a kanye west sized ego or something

haha Kanyes ego is at a whole different level, but I agree with you