Blink 182 Cheshire Cat 12" HT Exclusive

n i k u

from travis who works for hot topic...

Yup, another exclusive pressing from the Blink catalog at Hot Topic. Im personally very stoked as this is one of my all time favorite albums.

Like the others this will be limited to 2000 copies. Its going to be on a blue/yellow swirl vinyl.

Should be avilable around early-mid December.

Will update this thread as I get more info on exactly when these will be available in stores.

blue/yellow swirl? fuck yeah. $14.99 when it hits stores.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've got this coming along with WYHSB and TOYPAJ.

i dunno where you got your info from but that was never announced.

Yes, it was.  Not officially but their was talk on blinkdisasters.  And monkeyboy confirmed it.

http://blinkdisasters.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2728

you have quite the source there. a kid walked into hot topic and the SALES ASSOCIATE said they were getting it. right.

well i've worked at hot topic for nine months now and all the stores are NEVER notified of what is being shipped to them. we don't get updated on which vinyl is being pressed, when it will be sent, or if we will get any at all.

adam doesnt work for hot topic and since when was a forum a reliable source?

there were multiple people that confirmed it.  read the topic.  

Also,

1. kinda ironic since you're posting this new cheshire info on a forum

2. sorry, didn't know you were king of the hot topic vinyl scene

you are a fucking joke. im posting CONFIRMED information from the dude that orders vinyl FOR hot topic.

So we've got this coming along with WYHSB and TOYPAJ.

i dunno where you got your info from but that was never announced.

Yes, it was.  Not officially but their was talk on blinkdisasters.  And monkeyboy confirmed it.

http://blinkdisasters.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2728

you have quite the source there. a kid walked into hot topic and the SALES ASSOCIATE said they were getting it. right.

well i've worked at hot topic for nine months now and all the stores are NEVER notified of what is being shipped to them. we don't get updated on which vinyl is being pressed, when it will be sent, or if we will get any at all.

considering monkeyboy followed up with a response confirming the original post, i drew the conclusion that it was true considering monkeyboy generally knows his shit.  especially when it comes to vinyl releases.  sorry i didn't fact check against members of the hot topic management.  my mistake.

if you want i can take an old record and put a sticker in the middle and write WYHSB +44 on it for you and then you can go ahead and frame it for your wall?

it would basically be the same thing..not like you'd ever listen to it anyway.

I didn't plan on buying it tbh.  Just like I'm likely not going to buy anymore of the blink vinyls. 

if you want i can take an old record and put a sticker in the middle and write WYHSB +44 on it for you and then you can go ahead and frame it for your wall?

I didn't plan on buying it tbh.  Just like I'm likely not going to buy anymore of the blink vinyls

I didn't plan on buying it tbh.  Just like I'm likely not going to buy anymore of the blink vinyls

Ohhhh shit bro.  good catch

oMg this will have up all night on it on the E side! someone that sucks dick behind the hot topic i visit told someone on blinkdisasters so it must be true!

I never had any sources, just suspicions.  I still think it sucks how they split up self titled on vinyl (really should have just been split over two sides, specially since it easily could) but whatevez, thats old news.