Blink 182 Cheshire Cat 12" HT Exclusive

n i k u

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've got this coming along with WYHSB and TOYPAJ.

i dunno where you got your info from but that was never announced.

Yes, it was.  Not officially but their was talk on blinkdisasters.  And monkeyboy confirmed it.

http://blinkdisasters.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2728

you have quite the source there. a kid walked into hot topic and the SALES ASSOCIATE said they were getting it. right.

well i've worked at hot topic for nine months now and all the stores are NEVER notified of what is being shipped to them. we don't get updated on which vinyl is being pressed, when it will be sent, or if we will get any at all.

considering monkeyboy followed up with a response confirming the original post, i drew the conclusion that it was true considering monkeyboy generally knows his shit.  especially when it comes to vinyl releases.  sorry i didn't fact check against members of the hot topic management.  my mistake.

FROM TRAVIS HIMSELF.

I was browsing some threads on the blink 182 online forums and its pretty funny how certain some people are that HT will have a +44 LP soon. They are going to be disappointed haha.

I told the guy spreading the rumor multiple times its currently not in the works but I guess that doesnt really matter to him :)

i hope you feel fucking stupid.

I need someone to get me one of these as usual lol

i can prob snag you one.

sweet! :-)

FROM TRAVIS HIMSELF.

I was browsing some threads on the blink 182 online forums and its pretty funny how certain some people are that HT will have a +44 LP soon. They are going to be disappointed haha.

I told the guy spreading the rumor multiple times its currently not in the works but I guess that doesnt really matter to him :)

LIEEE!! Its not Travis.. if it was really him it would say:

I wa$ brow$in $om thread$$ on da blink 182 online forum$....etc

So we've got this coming along with WYHSB and TOYPAJ.

i dunno where you got your info from but that was never announced.

Yes, it was.  Not officially but their was talk on blinkdisasters.  And monkeyboy confirmed it.

http://blinkdisasters.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2728

you have quite the source there. a kid walked into hot topic and the SALES ASSOCIATE said they were getting it. right.

well i've worked at hot topic for nine months now and all the stores are NEVER notified of what is being shipped to them. we don't get updated on which vinyl is being pressed, when it will be sent, or if we will get any at all.

considering monkeyboy followed up with a response confirming the original post, i drew the conclusion that it was true considering monkeyboy generally knows his shit.  especially when it comes to vinyl releases.  sorry i didn't fact check against members of the hot topic management.  my mistake.

FROM TRAVIS HIMSELF.

lmfao.

not travis barker. travis the dude that orders the vinyl for hot topic.

Now I feel like a bum :|

you cant feel any worse than atticus44182fsas should feel right now, im sure.

My god you take yourself way to seriously.  I was just relaying what I heard to you.  My fucking bad for trying to share info that I thought was true.  You vinyl fanboys are crazy.

adam doesnt work for hot topic and since when was a forum a reliable source?

there were multiple people that confirmed it.  read the topic. 

Also,

1. kinda ironic since you're posting this new cheshire info on a forum

2. sorry, didn't know you were king of the hot topic vinyl scene

thats just relaying information? thats more like trying to argue with me.

adam doesnt work for hot topic and since when was a forum a reliable source?

there were multiple people that confirmed it.  read the topic. 

Also,

1. kinda ironic since you're posting this new cheshire info on a forum

2. sorry, didn't know you were king of the hot topic vinyl scene

thats just relaying information? thats more like trying to argue with me.

Who cares, the guy's an idiot just let it go

• 2 weeks later...