New song from London soundcheck.

iSimon

wtf is this shit?  Anyone remember how awesome the Adventure was the first time we heard it.  Now i watch this and its so... bad.  Its like Tom just doesn't even care anymore.

Fuck you talking about?

I've yet to find one person who didn't think these UK shows were great.

And I'm not talking about some Yanks watching a video on Youtube, and going on about Tom's voice.

wtf is this shit?  Anyone remember how awesome the Adventure was the first time we heard it.  Now i watch this and its so... bad.  Its like Tom just doesn't even care anymore.

Fuck you talking about?

And I'm not talking about some Yanks watching a video on Youtube, and going on about Tom's voice.

that's because the people who go to angels shows are fucking retarded.

and that song blows.

This does nothing more than piss me off and makes me want to bitch about how AvA has more songs being released while we are still waiting for blink to release a single musical note (and not some crap demo from Tom that not even Mark or Travis got to listen to off his shitty modcam hosted on his fail of a site)

Fuck you talking about?

I'm talking about the song, not the shows.  The song is totally lacking in emotion, sounds really phoned in to me.  Like Tom just threw some darts at a bunch of words like sky, love, world, stars, etc and then through them into some random order to make a song.  I'm sorry I just don't get any feeling when I listen to this.  And I'm definitely not close to as excited or inspired as when I first heard The Adventure.  thats my point.

Hey, what about the parade in the middle of the song?

i dont get the criticism... he was just playing a new idea to fans. there's nothing to bitch about

Because there's no criticism. I was just saying. I don't understand why the fuck is that amount of people walking on the stage, neither if its a soundcheck or whatever, unless is a programmed thing on that 'private' events AvA does.

"i dont get the criticism" wasnt refeering to YOUR message...

i quoted you because of "wtf?! he just made it clear that this is not a video from a live show cause some people didnt get it... :"

Oh, hahaha. Sorry dude!

Heh, so? I'm sure everyone who attends Justin Bieber's shows finds them absolutely amazing. Tells more about the fans than about the band.

Fuck you talking about?

When english faggots call americans "yanks" they come off as total fucking douches.

muppets, it was just Tom fucking around making stuff up - its a soundcheck, not a live show.

Yeah, it was just Tom playing something at a soundcheck, no one said it was a live show, muppet.

It sounds like some lyrics he has been working for what will probably be a full song in the future. We haven't heard it before, hence making it "new".

No need to be a hero.

Fuck you talking about?

i've seen AVA live once, and it was by complete accident during Warped '08. while it was insane seeing tom close up, they sucked ass. they suck live, actually, they just suck. WDNTW was good and some of I-Empire was good too, but LOVE sucked. quit riding AVA's cock.