Battlefield 3 - most realistic game to date?

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks boring.

Looking forward to the multiplayer mode though.

You should read what DICE has been saying about the game, definitely sounds impressive and refined.

I realize the modern warfare, Middle Eastern FPS genre has been strung out, but this is the cream of the crop and will trump everything prior to it's release.  Seriously, game over for CoD.

its was game over cod, for me anything after cod 4 ............being killed by a remote controlled car for fuck sake

in BC2 if you were shit you could still help the team by resupplying or healing, so the naff player who would camp in cod are now getting high scores by taking risks cos its easy points running out a resurrecting someone........

only noob thing in BC2 are the cocks who wait at base for the chopper to come and then crash it within 30seconds

Battlefield is gunner be amazing i reckon...most anticipated game for me

Looks boring.

Looking forward to the multiplayer mode though.

You should read what DICE has been saying about the game, definitely sounds impressive and refined.

I realize the modern warfare, Middle Eastern FPS genre has been strung out, but this is the cream of the crop and will trump everything prior to it's release.  Seriously, game over for CoD.

Dunno, everything just seems so scripted, like in Modern Warfare and Black Ops.

But really, multiplayer is why people buy these games. I have played BFBC2 online for 350 hours but haven't even touched the single-player campaign.

Btw, I'm not too eager about the reappearance of jets in the multiplayer mode. Assholes with nothing better to do than fly all day ruined BF2.

I agree with people saying the middle east stuff has been beaten to death.

One of these companies seriously needs to try a Civil War game. They could be make it so epic without being lame and historical. No one has even tried outside of lame rpg strategy games.