Sign in to follow this  
Harper.

Owl City - All Things Bright and Beautiful

Guest TheDanimator

I sometimes wonder if owl city directly ripped off the postal service.

Ill give them the benifit of the doubt though because the singer is friends with

the singer from relient k who sounds allot like the singer from the postal service/death cab.

So i suppose if the owl city dude just wanted to sound like his bud from relient k and make an electronic album, it could of been coincidence.

this album is going to be a guaranteed eargasm. and fawkkkkk he starts making a Beauty and the Beast reference in Deer in the Headlights! i want to hear that so badly.

i think i read somewhere that there are 4 extra songs through itunes and like 2 bonus tracks. i think the actual cd itself is only 10 songs.

I sometimes wonder if owl city directly ripped off the postal service.

Ill give them the benifit of the doubt though because the singer is friends with

the singer from relient k who sounds allot like the singer from the postal service/death cab.

So i suppose if the owl city dude just wanted to sound like his bud from relient k and make an electronic album, it could of been coincidence.

wats a benifit

I didn't wanna dog this without listening to some of it, but this is by far the gayest thing on earth and it all sounds the same.