2011 MLB Topic

drain222000

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only started watching the Brewers/Reds game in the 9th. 3 run homer, bottom 9th with 2 outs was well timed for the Reds. In the Angels/Royals game, Bourjors reaching 3rd on a bunt due to 2 errors by the Royals fielding was fun to watch too.

Yeah, I'm all over MLB.TV tonight. :P

Up late tomorrow night to watch the Blue Jays first game, can't wait.

The Jays will win the Wildcard this year.  This is post 8 of the MLB topic of 2011, and it reeks of truth.

That's bold.  I love Morrow and Romero, but I really think Baustista is a fluke, maybe in the mold of Carlos Pena but worse. And I've been waiting forever for Snider, so I consider him a bust at this point.

I hope you're right though, I fucking hate the yankees, so I'll take any team over them in that division.

The Jays will win the Wildcard this year.  This is post 8 of the MLB topic of 2011, and it reeks of truth.

That's bold.  I love Morrow and Romero, but I really think Baustista is a fluke, maybe in the mold of Carlos Pena but worse. And I've been waiting forever for Snider, so I consider him a bust at this point.

I hope you're right though, I fucking hate the yankees, so I'll take any team over them in that division.

My dad is predicting 19 homers for Baustista this year, haha.