2011 MLB Topic

drain222000

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reds are gunna run away with the NL Central this year.

As a cubs fan it's looking like just another year for us.

While Boston is the franchise of choke artists the Cubs are the franchise of just plain losers.  I'd probably never name a Cub in a discussion of an all time great.  I don't understand how can anyone cheer for complete futility.

Sox are extending Buchholz's contract after the shittiest fucking performance I've ever seen, just one bad move after another.

Love Buchholz and he pitched well last year. It's not like he's making a shit load of money until the last year of the contract anyway.

But I gotta love it when somebody gives you free tickets. Got 4 free Mets tickets from one of my mom's coworkers. Clutchhh

I think the reds are gunna run away with the NL Central this year.

As a cubs fan it's looking like just another year for us.

While Boston is the franchise of choke artists the Cubs are the franchise of just plain losers.  I'd probably never name a Cub in a discussion of an all time great.  I don't understand how can anyone cheer for complete futility.

As a White Sox fan and Cub fan hater (I don't hate the cubs, but their fans are obnoxious as fuck) I agree with you but Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, and Fergie Jenkins can't be overlooked. I'd include Greg Maddux but his best years were in Atlanta.

I guess that proves how pathetic that organization is given how long it's been since they've had a truly elite player (that wasn't a cheater, aka Sosa).

Sox are extending Buchholz's contract after the shittiest fucking performance I've ever seen, just one bad move after another.

Love Buchholz and he pitched well last year. It's not like he's making a shit load of money until the last year of the contract anyway.

But I gotta love it when somebody gives you free tickets. Got 4 free Mets tickets from one of my mom's coworkers. Clutchhh

Yeah, I guess that's fair, last year wasn't awful for him.  We just needed that W from him and he pitched worse almost than I've ever seen him.. Frustrated me.  Better him than Matsuzaka, I would comfortably say.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I should hate Halladay for being a Phillie, I love him. Such a good guy and player. I feel the same way towards Chipper even though he's a Brave

He is an unbelievable dude.  I always thought he was a great guy, ever since I heard that he got an exact replica of his cy young award and gave it to Carlos Ruiz it became clear he is in a league of his own.  He is unbelievable to watch pitch too.  Its a thing of beauty when he is on.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...