Louis Theroux returns to most hated family in America

Low Value Boy

Yeah, weird that they haven't done that yet.

Has Louie ever asked why they are so certain that god exists? And Grace would be so sweet if she wasn't in that cult, but I sense some doubt in her. I wish an outsider would talk to her. (id still fuck her though)

Also, why the fuck are people trying to kill the dog (in pt 3)! Its not like its his fault fuck!

I just watched this whole thing instead of doing homework, that was pretty interesting.

What I found amazing was how precise and well-thought out their opinions are within the context of their crazy little ideology.  Obviously the basis of their whole argument (their interpretation of the bible) is irrational, but within the context of their interpretation their views are valid and consistent, so you can see why an intelligent person (like that girls dad) who had gone a little nuts would fall in with these guys.

yeah unfortunately, the supreme court ruled about a month ago that what they do falls in the category of free speech, and even though everyone hates it, they can't be stopped from saying what they do and protesting.  Which I get... but come on, its so fucking evil, make this the one exception to the rule, i really doubt our founding fathers were thinking of dicks like them when they wrote about the freedom of speech.

The first amendment doesn't exist to protect popular speech.

yeah unfortunately, the supreme court ruled about a month ago that what they do falls in the category of free speech, and even though everyone hates it, they can't be stopped from saying what they do and protesting.  Which I get... but come on, its so fucking evil, make this the one exception to the rule, i really doubt our founding fathers were thinking of dicks like them when they wrote about the freedom of speech.

The first amendment doesn't exist to protect popular speech.

? The first amendment protects all free speech, popular or not.  I get that like I said.  But come on everyone knows this thing is a cult, and all they do is say hurtful things and ruin funerals.  I'd say this should absolutely be an exception to the rule.