BLINK 182 RESCHEDULE EUROPEAN TOUR [CONFIRMED]

AudioFranzzz

The more I think about it and had time to cool down about the news, this has been in the works for awhile.  There is no way that this was happened in the last few days or last week.  This has been planned for a month or two. Especially with having to reschedule all those dates for next year and for the festivals to announce new bands.  They said week or so ago that the album was planned for summer and I think that will happen.  I don't think anything changed that the last few weeks.  

I agree. Doesn't change how poorly they handled the situation though.

[/quote

You are right about that.  I think they need to clarify more what their plans are than just saying releasing record later this year.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I don't think blink realizes the heat they are getting from the fan base. They truly are at risk of not only losing fans, but destroying their legacy.

If they gave two shits at all about what fans thought, they would be releasing more than just a stupid statement and a "beyond bummed" tweet.

Give us some clips of new music, give us a date for a single, give us a date for blinkumentary, give us their touring plans after canceling the Euro one....ANYTHING. Actually, fuck that. Give us a new damn song, right now, for free, no bull shit. If it doesn't make the album or isn't that good, it's not the end of the world. They can survive a bad demo posted online for fuck's sake.

If people like Kanye and the Foo Fighters, and even smaller bands like TBS can post new music with no bull shit attached, blink should be able to.

I want a damn song. Fuckkk this "patience and understanding" crap.

i was just watching this video from back in november and mark talks about this very same thing at just after 6 minutes in. and he provides a small explanation for why they can't and that's the label.

I cant say I am upset since I wasnt going to see a show anyone, I am really bummed for the people that already spent money on it though.  That is bullshit.  I try to look at things with a glass half full outlook so here hoping they really start working on the album and get it done. 

Also it just kills me what blink is doing to their legacy with this shit.

honestly i'd rather have a new album then see them live again

That's not really the point.

This tour was supposed to be the first tour after they finished the album.  They promised to be done and have new songs for this tour.  Not to cancel the tour because they didn't have new songs.

They cancelled the tour because the album isn't finished when they've had 2 years to complete it.  It's fuckin bullshit.

LOL I love how 90% of chewy's posts all over this board are hating on Tom and AVA and space music yet he's had premium on modlife for as long as I can remember... hahahahahahahahahhaha

hey it's the number 1 modlife doucher himself! how's it feel to have no life outside of creepily stalking a chat room?

LOL I love how 90% of chewy's posts all over this board are hating on Tom and AVA and space music yet he's had premium on modlife for as long as I can remember... hahahahahahahahahhaha

hey it's the number 1 modlife doucher himself! how's it feel to have no life outside of creepily stalking a chat room?

hahahahaha I have no idea who you are.

To be honest, I feel bad for Mark. He seems like the only one who gives two shits about the band, and I honestly think he just took the Fuse job because Tom and Travis were doing their own thing anyways. He needed to fill up his time somehow, I mean fuck, I've seen more posts from him about doing guitars for the blink record than Tom himself.

To be honest, I feel bad for Mark. He seems like the only one who gives two shits about the band, and I honestly think he just took the Fuse job because Tom and Travis were doing their own thing anyways. He needed to fill up his time somehow, I mean fuck, I've seen more posts from him about doing guitars for the blink record than Tom himself.

Agreed.

Travis says the drums he's doing right now is for blink

um... awesome... a quick thinker travis is.. the thought of 30 thousand angry drunk people rioting and launching beer bottles at the next show they play if ever, and getting drilled in the face would have me in a fucking studio recording too..