BLINK 182 RESCHEDULE EUROPEAN TOUR [CONFIRMED]

AudioFranzzz

LOL I love how 90% of chewy's posts all over this board are hating on Tom and AVA and space music yet he's had premium on modlife for as long as I can remember... hahahahahahahahahhaha

hey it's the number 1 modlife doucher himself! how's it feel to have no life outside of creepily stalking a chat room?

hahahahaha I have no idea who you are.

you shouldn't know who i am. it's sad that i know who you are.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I love how 90% of chewy's posts all over this board are hating on Tom and AVA and space music yet he's had premium on modlife for as long as I can remember... hahahahahahahahahhaha

hey it's the number 1 modlife doucher himself! how's it feel to have no life outside of creepily stalking a chat room?

HAHA wtf! You said I'M the creepy stalker??

And also said I have no life? "Posts: 11,906" hahahahahahaha. You know who I am cuz I'm awesome as tits.

And also said I have no life? "Posts: 11,906" hahahahahahaha. You know who I am cuz I'm awesome as tits.

I know who you are because you are on modlife 24/7 and are a total nerdy douche.

I have 11,907 posts because 1) this place kicks ass and 2) because i've been posting for like 6+ years.

go jack off to tom now, tombot boy.

I know who you are because you are on modlife 24/7 and are a total nerdy douche.

I have 11,907 posts because 1) this place kicks ass and 2) because i've been posting for like 6+ years.

LOL you don't know me very well if you think that's who I am. hahahaha.

1) ya it's alright. 2) I've been posting here for 6+ years too. 5) I already fingered my butthole to Tom 3 times today so I'm good thanks.

1) ya it's alright. 2) I've been posting here for 6+ years too. 5) I already fingered my butthole to Tom 3 times today so I'm good thanks.

did you sniff it afterwards? i would have.

New Album or no New Album, they should have still honoured the dates. 90% of the people who bought tickets for these shows would not have seen Blink play since 2004, and I'm sure would have been perfectly happy with a Greatest Hits setlist. Sure, it'd be slightly disappointing for the people that did see them last year, but Blink could have easily bust out a 'greatest hits' set with a couple of alterations from last year, and maybe even a couple of new songs, and everyone would have left happy. I mean, even when they do eventually tour with a new album, the setlist is still going to be 75% the same as the 2010 setlist.

But no, they cancelled AGAIN.

And yes, I use the word 'cancelled'. Cos 'postponing' the dates does not mean 'rearranging 14 months ahead of time'. What a frigging joke, it's taking the piss, and yes, it's pissing on their legacy.

I've been fairly chilled with the Blink reformation - it's clear that all 3 have various things going on, and it's clear that Blink is maybe not the immediate priority for some/all of them. That's just the way it is. I obviously desperately want a new album, but that'll be done when it's done. But when it comes to taking the piss (and money) out of fans and booking tours and then cancelling/postponing them for quite frankly ridiculous reasons, then that's a different story. If the album's maybe not going to be done by Summer 2011, then don't say it will be. And if you insist on the Summer 2011 tour being a new album tour, then don't book it if you can't say for certain that the new album will be out by then. It's just taking the piss.

Rubbish rubbish rubbish.

Dude calm down, your making fun of some kid on the internet. I've been here for 9 years and haven't posted nearly as much as you. Shut up.

couldnt make it past page 7 without wanting to blow my brains out.

couple things here though i did see.

Every one needs to go out and find their Conor Oberst. A replacement for blink 182.

circa survive!

Not surprised, not bummed out and not worrying at all. Why? you might ask? Blink should prove themselves with their new album, not with a dull greatest hits tour.

yup. this. and they know it. id rather wait for an album then have the same bullshit over and over. and they know it too.

hey, at least they are still a band.

Dude calm down, your making fun of some kid on the internet. I've been here for 9 years and haven't posted nearly as much as you. Shut up.

hi modlife tombot!

You're* an idiot.

You're* an idiot.

Thanks kind sir.

Hi. Mark here. I have been reading all of your comments, both here and on my twitter, and to those of you who're frustrated, angry, let down, and incredulous, I feel you. I feel the same way. I've had a while to process everything and I'm still bummed. This was not an easy decision for us at all. One of the hardest things we've had to do. Ever. It sucks. The point is we didn't want to rush and put out an inferior record. We also didn't want to become a band who relies on their past success and just plays the same songs every tour, even though we'll always play the older stuff as well. blink-182 NEEDS to make new music. For you, and for us. I did a long interview with Kerrang! about the postponement of the tour, and hopefully that helps explain everything a little better. I think it comes out on Wednesday. To those who've tried to be supportive and understanding, I thank you. For real. This needs to be the best album we've ever recorded, and we're working hard towards that goal. blink-182 for life.

Like I said before, Mark is the only one who really gives a shit (at least he's reading and responding to us). There's no mention of Tom in this, and Tom has yet to even comment on the touring. It really fucking pisses me off, and I feel for Mark.

Like I said before, Mark is the only one who really gives a shit (at least he's reading and responding to us). There's no mention of Tom in this, and Tom has yet to even comment on the touring. It really fucking pisses me off, and I feel for Mark.

I don't get why they all have to send out statements.  Tom doesn't tell anyone anything about what he's doing, not even his little modlifers anymore.  That doesn't mean he's not working on the album, which seems to be the foregone conclusion around here.

Communicating about what you're doing and doing it are completely different things.  And I think we all know what tends to happen when Tom says he's going to do something, so I don't know why any of you would feel better about him releasing some sort of statement.  It's time for Tom (and Mark and Travis) to do, not talk.  Although this canceling is very disappointing for many people, if there's one positive thing to take from this it's that their serious about getting this album done.