Breaking Bad Season 4

shane

Great episode, although it doesn't really make sense that Walt's family is in danger now. If Jesse won't cook if Walt gets killed, I'm sure he won't cook if Walt's family gets hurt.

how does it not make sense?, Gus straight up told him he would murder his entire family

I know he did, but why would Jesse continue to cook if Gus murded them? So Jesse won't care if a baby gets killed but when Walt gets killed that's too much? Obviously it was a bluff. If anyone is in danger, it's Hank.

He told him if he interferes with him dealing with Hank he would come after his family which Walt immediately did.

Great episode, although it doesn't really make sense that Walt's family is in danger now. If Jesse won't cook if Walt gets killed, I'm sure he won't cook if Walt's family gets hurt.

how does it not make sense?, Gus straight up told him he would murder his entire family

I know he did, but why would Jesse continue to cook if Gus murded them? So Jesse won't care if a baby gets killed but when Walt gets killed that's too much? Obviously it was a bluff. If anyone is in danger, it's Hank.

He told him if he interferes with him dealing with Hank he would come after his family which Walt immediately did.

Yeah, it wasn't about Jesse cooking or not, the issue here is that Gus needs to take care of  Hank, and he'll kill Walt's family if he tries to interfere (Walt had his chance to throw Hank off the trail, but he couldn't).

And yeah, I was kind of confused what happened to Ted. I didn't even consider that he died from that.. that would be stupid as hell..

I'm still not sure how he knew about the car bomb.

Gus is a freaking supernatural, but to be fair, he's clearly smart enough to be bugging everyone

That would make sense.  But Breaking Bad usually does a great job at explaining EVERYTHING that unfolds, and unless I missed it, there wasn't a scene that showed Gus bugging Jesse/Walt, right?  I guess we assume that, or we find out next episode.

This episode was good, but it just felt like a build up for the finale.  Lots of tension, but not much action/execution.  Next week's episode is going to be unreal.

I don't get how you people found that boring.

Seriously, that episode ended way too quickly for me.  I mean Jesse putting the gun to Walt's head, and then waiting to see if Gus would go to his car, god damn, the suspense of this show is just amazing.  Can not wait for the finale.  Seems obvious that Gus will die, still its gonna be awesome.

I think the final season is where everything is going to catch up with him in a much more legal sense.  Like Hank will finally start to catch on and face the moral dilemma of how to handle it and everything.  This show is so awesome.

Compared to last weeks one nothing substantial happened, thus...making it heavy boring. YA DIG?

Sorry, I just disagree.  I found this one much more exciting than last week's episode.  Don't get me wrong, last week's episode was great (especially Walt's breakdown at the end), but damn this one did even more for me than that one did.

Glad we didn't have to deal with more of that Ted/Skylar nonsense.  I get its importance to the plot, but it was slowing down the excitement for me.

Man, of course something important happened this episode!! The rift between Jesse and Walt has finally been closed, and now they are together against Gus!  The rift between Walt and Jesse has been the entire driving stake of this season, so the final gun scene where it was resolved and reversed was pivotal.. now the season finale is going to be those two vs. them. Fucking can't wait!