Breaking Bad Season 4

shane

So Gus planned that whole thing with the guys in the car? So I guess that's how Jesse was able to lose them. hmmmm very curious

I totally agree with the cinematography thing too. The beginning with Walt driving was intense. Great all around episode. I'm scared to see how this season is gonna end.

So season 5 will be the last season

AMC announced today that Breaking Bad, the Emmy Award-winning and critically lauded drama series from acclaimed writer-producer-director Vince Gilligan has been renewed for a 16 episode order that will conclude the series. Production on all episodes of the final order will commence in early 2012.

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2011/08/amc-renews-brea.php

AMC announced today that Breaking Bad, the Emmy Award-winning and critically lauded drama series from acclaimed writer-producer-director Vince Gilligan has been renewed for a 16 episode order that will conclude the series. Production on all episodes of the final order will commence in early 2012.

Glad to hear AMC coughed up the cash for it.  Producers wanted 5 to be the last season but AMC was complaining about how the show was breaking their bank.  The producers went network shopping but no one was going to buy it without signing 2 seasons, which would have dragged the show out for longer than they wanted.  Even though this by far is the best well rounded television show I have ever seen, Im glad to see it end in sync with the producers intentions for the show.

My buddy told me they are splitting the 16 episodes into 2 seasons, so 8 episodes each, thus concluding the series at season 6.

These last few episodes have been pretty tame by Breaking Bad's standards, I'd say. Still really good episodes, but not as fast paced, or any jaw-dropping curveballs, or heavy/fast paced action scenes as they regularly do. It does feel like the tension is building for some really big stuff to come though.

Is it just me or these last episodes are getting more and more boring? And one more thing, I just didn't understand why Hanks' wife were going to all these meetings for potential house buyers and were pretending she's someone else and moreover why on Earth was she stealing stuff from the houses?

Is it just me or these last episodes are getting more and more boring? And one more thing, I just didn't understand why Hanks' wife were going to all these meetings for potential house buyers and were pretending she's someone else and moreover why on Earth was she stealing stuff from the houses?

It's a mental disorder.  She's a kleptomaniac, I knew a kid in high school that had the same issue.

The last episode was awesome. I can't imagine Jesse killing Gus. Gus just seems untouchable to me. He's been in the business too long to get killed by some kid. If anyone is gonna kill Gus, it's gonna be Walt.

Or the cartel that hijacked the truck of meth and denied Gus' 50 mill offer.

Btw, does anyone know what they wanted?  Walt? 

There's been an ongoing cold war between the two sides. In season 3 Mike broke into the chemical supplier and wasted all those guys.

purely speculative, my guess is that the cartel is upset that Gus has gone out on his own. We know from the first episode this season that the lab was constructed fairly recently before Walt and Jesse started working for Gus and yet Gus seems to have a fairly regimented supply chain in place. My guess is Gus has cut out the cartel from his operation in favor of making the meth in addition to simply distributing it and the cartel is pissed because that cuts into their bottom line.