Please give a warm welcome to our newest global mod.

n i k u

since weve had about 400 registrations in the past 5 days, and im trying to go through them as a fast as a i can but some spammers will get through. hes on a lot, and in a time zone where we dont have mod/admin coverage (east coast US), and since were down to only 5 GM's (3 of which being almost inactive), it made sense.

hes an old school upstanding member and a fucking kick ass dude, and id imagine once the album comes out this place will be a shit show.

• 1 month later...

since weve had about 400 registrations in the past 5 days, and im trying to go through them as a fast as a i can but some spammers will get through. hes on a lot, and in a time zone where we dont have mod/admin coverage (east coast US), and since were down to only 5 GM's (3 of which being almost inactive), it made sense.

hes an old school upstanding member and a fucking kick ass dude, and id imagine once the album comes out this place will be a shit show.

Aren't both you and Aria east coasters?