new "90s Nickelodeon" promo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fry is Elmer Fudd, Bugs Bunny, Doug, and Roger? Mind = blown. Haha.

And Stimpy, can't forget Stimpy!

He also voiced Zim in the Invader Zim pilot. 

Haha man, I haven't seen Ren and Stimpy probably since I was like 7 years old. Well, same with a lot of the shows we've been talking about :P

I need more of my childhood brought back like this please.

Between this, blink-182, Futurama, Beavis and Butthead, and Mountain Dew Pitch Black (though thats only for a limited time), it seems like all the great stuff that I loved from a decade or so ago are back.

Between this, blink-182, Futurama, Beavis and Butthead, and Mountain Dew Pitch Black (though thats only for a limited time), it seems like all the great stuff that I loved from a decade or so ago are back.

I just want Sprite Remix back dammit!

I forgot about that stuff, that was a good drink too.  Did you ever have that 7upside down drink, or DnL as it appeared, that was also tasty.

kel is now a christian pastor type guy/rapper  he did a bunch a spoof raps a while back doing r kelly and stuff like that heres his youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrkelmitchell#p/u/4/QeVXjzrAMZQ

I don't mean to be a dick, but i wish that Keenan and Kel's career paths were swapped, Kel was funnier if you ask me.  And Keenan pretty much sucks on SNL, though i do like the Whats Up With That skits even if they are the same joke over and over. 

I forgot about that stuff, that was a good drink too.  Did you ever have that 7upside down drink, or DnL as it appeared, that was also tasty.

Yeah! And Pepsi Blue too. Except I don't actually remember what that one tasted like. I only remember that it was blue. Haha.

OMG!! Hope we get this in England...

We wont though  :|

Always been a huge fan of Nickelodeon, was a huge part of my childhood. I was actually on it for a week when I was 9 and all the crew came to my house and was on every morning before school... Was such a sureal thing!  :-D

Haha Doug Funnie is the shit.

My Brother and me was definitely one of my favorites. I hope they play some of that show.

Here's some good ones no one mentioned yet...

Journey of Allen Strange

Secret World of Alex Mack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qSODTMbOo#

Kablam! (Possibly the only TV show to have a ska song for the intro lol)

Angry Beavers