1. 1. Up All Night......love or hate?

• love
    • hate
    • grower

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an AVA song with Mark and Travis.

I knew that Tom would never be able to go back to writing like he use to. Its a damn shame too. Lets hope that Mark's songs make things a bit better.

Literally it's sounds like that AVA song....."Life doesn't hurt so badly. Please don't look at life look at me so sadly" whatver the name of that is.

What can I say?  I really dug it, its stuck in my head far worse than any AVA song aside from the Adventure did.  Was it there best?  No, not by a long shot, did it live up to Feeling This? No, it followed to basic of a song structure for it to do so, verse, chorus, verse, chorus.  They played it safe, and I can't blame them, having said that, I still like it, its stuck in my head still after the 2 listens KROQ gave me, I'm looking for the download now.

anyone who says this is AVA featuring Mark and Travis needs to think again. Everyone's drawing influences from everywhere, you'd be a fool to think that AVA wouldn't seep in, but so what? it works, and it's fucking cool, those box car riffs are clear but no one's hating that.

I on the other hand can't believe i'm listening to a new blink song.