ManchesterAdam

Up All Night......love or hate?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Up All Night......love or hate?

• love
    • hate
    • grower

Putting the AVA influence aside....

If this was a teaser track, I'd say alright, not bad.

But this is their fucking single. This is the one they figured would define the past 8 years that would reintroduce the world to blink 182 8 years later.  :lol: what a joke.

It fails badly. This thing won't go shooting up the charts. This thing won't return Blink to  its former glory.

I hope we get some good songs on the album and they can makeup for this.

you are such a Debbie Downer, my god, why can't you just explain how you feel, and not what you perceive the aminstream to feel.  Who cares if this gets a lot of radio play or not?  Do You like it?  I do?  Its not theres best, but it's still a great fun listen, I dunno how you can deny that.

AVA influence aside.

You really think this holds a candle to Josie, Dammit, Carousel, What my Age Again, Rock Show, Adam's song, even Feeling this?

Gets your ears checked brotha.

Sorry to be a "debbie downer" but its disappointing to me. Oh well.

Damn! Oliver. Please go somewhere else and cry. Never thought i would say this, but shut up. Please  :-P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this is their fucking single. This is the one they figured would define the past 8 years that would reintroduce the world to blink 182 8 years later.  :lol: what a joke.

It fails badly. This thing won't go shooting up the charts. This thing won't return Blink to  its former glory.

I'm hoping, if worse comes to worst, this album is to Blink 182 as Relapse was to Eminem.  They're rusty and this album just greases up the wheels for a great follow up (Eminem with Recovery).  This might be a transitional album for the better.

I love it, but I definitely think it leaves me feeling like I wish there was one more verse or just something more than the back and forth (pretty short) verses and the quick chorus.  I just wish there was more of them, lol.  After 8 years, I pretty much knew that when I heard the new song I was going to wish I could hear more.

Still, I love it.  Got the chills, teared up, everything.  Felt great, awesome moment.

This is blink, the amount of time they've been gone they could release nearly anything and have it chart well. The second single will be the true mark IMO.

The first single will sell through the roof because it's blink returning from the dead. Once that hype dies down and the album/second single are released people will be buying it on it's own merits, not just because it's the first thing they've come out with in 8 years.

I'm hoping, if worse comes to worst, this album is to Blink 182 as Relapse was to Eminem.  They're rusty and this album just greases up the wheels for a great follow up (Eminem with Recovery).  This might be a transitional album for the better.

i loved replase....whats not to like about "I was born with a dick in my brain, yea fucked in the head"

i'm pretty sure the majority of blinks hardcore fans favourite songs won't be the wmaa, rock show, feeling this's of the album.....heres your letter was my fave track and that was never in contention to be a single

I think it's fucking awesome.

Yeah I'll admit, it's not as good as I hoped the first single to be.  There's parts where the background noise should be quieter and the guitar should be louder.  The sound quality is brutal.  But it's stuck in my head and it's not going away.  It's a fucking blink-182 song.  Tom and Mark's voices together sound amazing.  The vocals are great.

It's much more BCR than it is AVA sounding, that's for sure.

at first i thought, well it's okay! but it's such a grower, seriously! i listened to it about 15 times and i fucking love it.

the only thing that could be better is toms voice in the prechorus, thats really ava and unnecessary