• love
    • hate
    • grower

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of an essay here.

While I first listened to blink on a 24 hour coach trip when I was 11, I fell in love with them in December '04 after seeing them live for the first time.

Of course we all know what happened next and I had to spend the peak of my blink obsessive years waiting for AVA/+44 albums to drop. Don't get me wrong, sitting up all night waiting for Lycanthrope to drop was great fun.

But even though my blink love may have dropped a bit recently, this is going to top EVERYTHING.

I couldn't be more excited for this guys, I haven't actually listened to blink for months, time to change that now. Mark and Tom have always been my heroes and back in 06/07 I never thought they'd be back together again.

It's time to make up for those lost years.

The blink-182 life, for life.  :-)

I check these boards pretty much daily, and almost half you guys complain nonstop...so if I hear any complaints from

here on out I'm going to flip your car. This is the best news since the reunion..live it up and put this shit on repeat

all weekend! Cheers fellow blink lovers.