The Amazing Spiderman teaser leaked

Fishguts182

does it really bother you that much that its basically the same thing? cause it doesn't bother me at all I could care less.

It doesn't bother me that its basically the same thing, it bothers me that they want to use that kind of view for a Spiderman movie.

I bet you either that shot was only done either A for the trailer, or B just that one shot of the movie. So i dont see the problem with that.

Like I said in an earlier thread, this is too soon for a reboot for me to be that interested.  If this was 2016 I would be a lot more excited about it.  The novelty of a Spiderman movie (my absolute favorite superhero by the way, bar none) wears off after 4 movies in 10 years, with the 3rd one being difficult to to watch it was so bad.

all of the previous spiderman movies have sucked ass. that's why there's a re-boot with an amazing actor.

No. And amazing director? 500 days was good, nothing special imo, what else has he done. Boy A was alright......

when did i mention the director?

haha i totally read director, my bad

2 pcs of lizard from the footage shown at comic con, kinda blurry obviously but from what i see i like. and from the descriptions i've heard im excited

http://superheroshows.blogspot.com/2011/07/leaked-images-of-amazing-spider-mans.html

In the footage, we see Rhys Ifans talking to Peter Parker's (Andrew Garfield) class about his studies to do exactly that. He's working for Oscorp and Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone) appears to be his lab assistant.

Another scene has Connors standing with a mirror in front of him, trying to imagine his body with two arms. He takes a drug in his lab and begins to transform, first successfully re-growing a human hand and then growing scales up and down his body.

The big reveal, though, came with a final scene that started with two girls in a bathroom, talking about one of their recent breakups. Behind them, a toilet starts to bubble and then the floor around it begins to crack. An enormous hand emerges from the hole and we see the lizard for the first time in full. Apparently entirely CGI, the character goes back to the original Ditko look, though the character's body is much more muscular. He also, as is revealed in a shot where he sniffs the terrified girls, has a gigantic tongue.

• 10 years later...
On 7/20/2011 at 3:18 AM, M!ke said:

Watching that trailer just confirmed my thoughts that its too soon to reboot.  Yeah 3 sucked, but 1 was great, and 2 was even better.  Now to start it over seems just too soon.  Why couldn't they just continue with new Spiderman stories, but use different actors, like the James Bond movies, no need to retread the origin story, as soon as I saw the spider crawling down, I just couldn't help but feel like I already saw that exact scene.

I'm glad they didn't do this with Thomas Netherlands

22 hours ago, Bucko said:

I'm glad they didn't do this with Thomas Netherlands

Was this worth quoting something I said over 10 years ago, in a thread that had died 10 years ago?  I don't even stand by most of that sentiment anymore.  I'm glad they started the Spider-Man series over yet again, I've liked the Tom Holland MCU version, and I very much loved the way they worked with the multiverse to have the 3 different iterations of Spider-Man be in the same movie together.  That's some nerd satisfying shit.  Also, while I was never a fan of Garfield's version of Spider-Man, I loved him in No Way Home, I think a lot of what didn't work about The Amazing movies was probably the writing above all else.

14 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Leave it to @M!ke to take a Bucko bump seriously.

I just want to make it clear that a thought I had over a decade ago isn't even something I stand by anymore.  It's funny how we become different people as we get older, there are a lot of things I said a decade ago that I've grown to now feel very different about today.

8 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I just want to make it clear that a thought I had over a decade ago isn't even something I stand by anymore.  It's funny how we become different people as we get older, there are a lot of things I said a decade ago that I've grown to now feel very different about today.

I get that, but this is Bucko's whole schtick. We all said dumb or weird shit 10+ years ago and he's going to find it and make us all cringe at ourselves.

36 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I get that, but this is Bucko's whole schtick. We all said dumb or weird shit 10+ years ago and he's going to find it and make us all cringe at ourselves.

Ah forgive me, I only casually view these boards anymore.  I'd be lying if I said I even knew who Bucko really is at this point lol.

• Like 1