The Amazing Spiderman teaser leaked

Fishguts182

I know I've got the TDKR and Avengers threads going but theres too many of these awesome superhero movies coming out. And I can't hold myself back from watching these leaked trailers. They get me even more excited. I'm so pumped for this spiderman reboot. It seems like this spiderman movie is gonna be the Batman Begins of the spiderman movies.

http://superheroshows.blogspot.com/2011/07/watch-leaked-amazing-spider-man-trailer.html

Eh, too soon for a reboot. They probably did it because Emma Stone is now popular or whatever. Oh and of course the high school setting... that'll get the tweens to the theatre. I REALLY don't know what this one could add to Spider Man (2002) story.

And I just don't like Andrew Garfields face for Peter... Tobey Maguire will always be the perfect Peter Parker/Spidey!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, too soon for a reboot. They probably did it because Emma Stone is now popular or whatever. Oh and of course the high school setting... that'll get the tweens to the theatre. I REALLY don't know what this one could add to Spider Man (2002) story.

And I just don't like Andrew Garfields face for Peter... Tobey Maguire will always be the perfect Peter Parker/Spidey!!!!!!!!!!

they're rebooting because of how stupid and a fail spiderman 3 was. it needs a reboot like batman did.

they're rebooting it so they can wrap it into the other marvel movies out/coming out.

Not true (I think). Sony own the rights to the Spider-man movies, so I don't think they're going to be able to tie it in with everything else. Well, I guess they could actually, but it just won't be able to tie into The Avengers.