Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 8

m-rad

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see, he seemed like more of the victim in this episode rather than the instigator. ie in episode 2 when he freaks out on the swedish lawyer.

Wasn't that in episode 1, "The Divorce"?

I just watched "The Safe House", it kept me laughing the entire time. Looking forward to watching the 3rd episode.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this or not (Mods delete this if not), but this is the site I watch Curb and Parks & Recreation on

http://watchseries.eu/serie/curb_your_enthusiasm

this season is amazing! Larry talking to the 'sorority' at the battered women's shelter? "inspirational speaker? what the FUCK is she talking about." then last episode, getting fucked by a Palestinian girl - "I'm gonna fuck the Jew out of you! Fuck me like Israel fucked my people!" plus the pointing LOL thing. so good.

I had never seen this show, saw the episode where he fucks the hostess at his favorite restaurant [unsure what season..] at a friend's house and SHIT is it funny.  Unrelated to this season I reckon, but just sharing.. Good discovery.