New Jack's Mannequin Album "People And Things"

blink--182

Jack's Mannequin will release People and Things on October 4th, 2011. Stay closely posted to jacksmannequin.com for more information on the official pre-order coming soon. The first single from the upcoming album, "My Racing Thoughts" will be available via iTunes and all other digital service providers on August 2nd, 2011.

sweet. cant wait

Leaving Through the Window has yet to be touched by Jack's Mannequin, I do think both Jack's Mannequin albums are better than North though (not that North isn't great, it has a few amazing tracks, but it also has a lot of filler if you ask me).

Tracklisting:

01) Release Me

02) My Racing Thoughts

03) Television

04) Amy, I

05) Hey Hey Hey (We're All Gonna Die)

06) People, Running

07) Amelia Jean

08) Platform Fire

09) Hostage

10) Restless Dream

11) Casting Lines

It sucks to see that Ten Days Gone didn't make the cut but hopefully it pops up as a b side. I'm still really stoked for this. I keeping reading in interviews that it sounds more like EIT which is great.

I also don't get the hate on North. It's just as good if not better then LTTW. It has so many underrated tunes on it.

I'm going to this music festival in Kansas City but they go on stage before I'll be able to get there.  And I just found out my friends gf who is heading up with us actually knows Andrew.

that Kansrocksas thing? the lineup is SURPRISINGLY GOOD for KC. like seriously good.

I'm going to this music festival in Kansas City but they go on stage before I'll be able to get there.  And I just found out my friends gf who is heading up with us actually knows Andrew.

that Kansrocksas thing? the lineup is SURPRISINGLY GOOD for KC. like seriously good.

Yep, I'm pumped except I'm missing half of Friday.

• 1 month later...