Album Cover

Fishguts182

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to look at it.

Releasing 1/3 of an album cover is retarded. Never heard of that nonsense.

Full things out tomorrow.

All their doing now is building hype for the record. Plus i guess more info is getting released tomorrow supposedly, My guess is it's the track list.

Yeah, I know. I look forward to seeing the full thing, but when it comes to an album cover, I am just not going to look at  it piece by piece. Just my personal view.

i still think it is stands for Jerry Finn

The J stands for the J in the ABCDEFGHIJ sequence you fucking blink n00bs.

We know thats why its there, but that doesn't mean it doesn't stand for something else, like the F on The Mark Tom and Travis Show (Famous Stars and Straps).

We know thats why its there, but that doesn't mean it doesn't stand for something else, like the F on The Mark Tom and Travis Show (Famous Stars and Straps).

Why the fuck would they put a J (that has to be there anyway) to represent Jerry Finn?

Why the fuck would they put a J (that has to be there anyway) to represent Jerry Finn?

I don't think it represents Jerry Finn, in fact I bet behind the missing artwork, Jerry will be graffiti somewhere.  But I do think the J is meant to represent like a restaurant or something in the picture of the city, if nothing else its just supposed to be graffiti, but I could see it being something a little more than that.  Maybe the artwork on the inside of the booklet will shed some light on what else it could possibly be.

I don't think it represents Jerry Finn, in fact I bet behind the missing artwork, Jerry will be graffiti somewhere.  But I do think the J is meant to represent like a restaurant or something in the picture of the city, if nothing else its just supposed to be graffiti, but I could see it being something a little more than that.  Maybe the artwork on the inside of the booklet will shed some light on what else it could possibly be.

please stop with the jimmy johns and the restaurants, im about to put a fork in my eye