HEARTS ALL GONE

Fishguts182

Tom did not even twitter about it. It's pretty obvious that song is NOT his baby. C'mon we know how that guys mind works. He wants stuff to go his way and if it doesn't he just don't support it. I wonder if he will boycott this song at shows just like he did with First Date and other songs he didn't like during their last tours.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom did not even twitter about it. It's pretty obvious that song is NOT his baby. C'mon we know how that guys mind works. He wants stuff to go his way and if it doesn't he just don't support it. I wonder if he will boycott this song at shows just like he did with First Date and other songs he didn't like during their last tours.

..except he posted about it on facebook etc, seriously we need to just instantly kick people from the forum

Fail.

the fuck is wrong with you? he did NOT post anything on facebook as well. you think I did not check that? I'd love to have people like you kicked from the forum instantly. thats for sure

just shut the fuck up.

"Official Blink-182

tom here again, thanx for all the support with our songs!! fucking crazy!"

did not read that. whatever. he still didn't promote it the way he did with uan. and it's fact that his behavior during first date was very very childish.

other then that I really like the song for my part.

and you guys could use some kindness.

you could also prob also use a dick in ur ass no? sure that would be nice and comforting for you, faggot.

Vo2ER.gif

did not read that. whatever. he still didn't promote it the way he did with uan. and it's fact that his behavior during first date was very very childish.

You come to a Blink fan forum and dog out Tom over something extremely trivial. You get shit over it and then act surprised by it. Why don't you just fall into line with every other troll in this thread and bitch that the song was never worked on by Tom. You must have contacts that work for Blink in the studio and confirmed it for ya huh buddy.

you could also prob also use a dick in ur ass no? sure that would be nice and comforting for you, faggot.

Lol Fishguts I love you and Mike, keep the trolls in line around this place.

I don't get why people are so condescending towards the posters that don't enjoy it as much.  Their opinion is completely valid and as legitimate as anyone else. 

Amazing it took more than 10 pages for someone to post this.

I don't understand either why some fanboys are butthurt over some people's criticism.

2) I'm not enjoying the fact that it feels like I can pick apart each individuals contribution, rather than a whole.

This is nothing new though. For example, do you hear Tom at all in Don't Leave Me?

you're right there, but the difference with the 2new singles right now is way bigger. the guitar sounds of hearts all gone sound really +44. The sound of Up All Night makes people think of ava..

don't leave me had the same guitarsound as all the other songs on the album