HEARTS ALL GONE

Fishguts182

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats awesome dude! somehow made me wanna learn to play the bass for the first time in my life.

its all about finding bands with good basslines. hoppus does some really fun stuff about half of the time. but there are plenty of bands out there that have such fun bass.

I didn't know it would go away so I really freaked out when I couldn't hear it, I guess I waited too long. I did check it out on youtube! I was surprised that I loved the verse more than the chorus, I loved the lyrics first time I read it, but the lyrics that was posted in this thread made me not like it, even if it was the same lyrics. The chorus got stuck in my head, but I think it's a little to repetive. The bridge rules alot and reminds me of toypaj actually.

From someone on AP.net. Definitely applies here:

This thread is hilarious.

Everybody is suddenly some audio engineer geek.

It's not "unmixed" and anybody who says that has honestly never heard an unmixed song...this song is mixed really well, almost mixed too well vocally. Marks vocals have so much room in the mix it's a little ridiculous.

Also, for those wondering, this is definitely mastered too...

Yes, "production" is lacking...but more so that it's different tones especially in the drums as well as a different mixer. With no producer, but themselves and Holmes/James Ingram this is what I expected.

Everybody needs to back off the whole critic card, yes you have an opionion but you are the same people that bitched there was no new music, now you are bitching that there is new music. You will never satisfy your appetite and inevitably will ruin music for yourself.

Not just talking out of my ass, I have a BA in Audio Engineering & Production.

Does anyone else love this song as much as me? Seriously I am in freaking love with it. Easily in my top 10-15 Blink songs ,maybe even top 10. One of my favorite fast songs Blink has ever made. Probably one of my favorite MARK singing without Tom songs ever made by them.

Everybody needs to back off the whole critic card, yes you have an opionion but you are the same people that bitched there was no new music, now you are bitching that there is new music. You will never satisfy your appetite and inevitably will ruin music for yourself.

This guy has it all right.

it's been played life once and i'll already say that the live version trumps the studio and yes this is just from listening to one low quality bootleg of it.  Mark and Tom trading the vocals in the verses back and forth really take the song to a new level, one I wish they woulda explored on the studio version.  Oh and everyone please thank oliver for being the first person to get a video out of at least a clip of all the new songs.  People may give the guy a ton of crap, but give him a ton of credit here for posting this up so quickly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyA5ejugGMs

it's been played life once and i'll already say that the live version trumps the studio and yes this is just from listening to one low quality bootleg of it.  Mark and Tom trading the vocals in the verses back and forth really take the song to a new level, one I wish they woulda explored on the studio version.  Oh and everyone please thank oliver for being the first person to get a video out of at least a clip of all the new songs.  People may give the guy a ton of crap, but give him a ton of credit here for posting this up so quickly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyA5ejugGMs

I seriously had a tear in my eye watching this video for the first time. The new songs sound absolutely amazing live. Blink 182 is back, I never thought It would be this good. All the new songs are just brilliant live. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS