HEARTS ALL GONE

Fishguts182

To be honest, even though I think this song is pretty good and Up All Night isn't bad, their next album will be better; they've been away from each other for like 5 years, and it must have been hard for them to pick up where they left off. Very unstandable. Also, they're experimenting, and it won't exactly sound like Dude Ranch or even Untitled, despite what Mark, Tom and Travis states.

Although, I think this album will be good, I think their next album will be much better.

im not too sure there will be a new one after Neighborhoods :| I fucking hope so though!

If there isn't, then that would be a shame. I think there will be, but not for like another 2 to 3 years.

Even though these songs aren't bad, I just feel like they're lacking something. I suppose it's understandable because of the time they've been away from one another. I'm hoping for a few sad songs and some piano in Blink from this album.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because they are the kind of fans that cant accept the fact that the band has grown. both in their own lives and through their music. and these fans don't wanna grow up they want blink to keep dishing out old music like they did when they were in their 20's. if you want that then listen to those albums. those songs arent going anywhere.

Ya I agree. They want every single song to sound like Dumpweed/Rock Show/Damnit/Feeling This or I Miss You. If the song is anything different they cry and throw a tantrum. You obviously don't appreciate change and maturity of an artists music.

Yes I do but it have to be better than what they have done before, not worse.

If you wanted to start any sort of drama, you should have done it when Up All Night came out. That song was very different and had quite a bit more haters then Hearts all Gone has. Hearts All Gone hits all the right notes when it comes to a well rounded Blink 182 song. You are going to get massive hate for trying to convince anyone that this song sucks.

I don't care if people don't agree. People are just naive at this moment.

So you think if 95 out of 100 like Hearts All Gone that we are all NAIVE and you are correct in saying the song stinks? You are the naive one that can't accept change and is bashing a song because you can't evolve your simple mind to enjoy it.

AND this shitty song sounds NOTHING like Dude Ranch.

well that's like your opinion man

Seriously.  Has he ever heard Dude Ranch?  This song could literally follow Apple Shampoo, and it would feel like it belongs there.

I hope you're kidding me.

I hope you're kidding me.  I'm making a new mix cd as we speak, and guess what? Its coming up right after Apple Shampoo.  (Then its gonna be followed by the Scott version of Mutt)

M!ke, I often agree with you on stuff, but here, I'm with the Cheese. This song sounds pretty down modern. Distorted guitar + fast tempo doesn't = Dude Ranch.

Dude Ranch has it's own songwriting style that sounds completely different that Heart's All Gone.

Come on, there are some great similarities in this and Lemmings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvCrNQGaZUQ

production quality and drums are definitely on different levels, I wont deny that.  But the overall structure and feel are very similar to me.  Like I initially said, its like Dude Ranch meets +44.

I agree, sounds a lot like Lemmings.

The way they've been talking lately, I doubt the band will break up again, they're just going to take more time between albums to do their own other things, which is ok with me.

I kinda agree with taking their time with albums, but I'm hoping they don't take the piss and delay it and lie a bunch of times like they did with this album.

i think the bridge kills the flow of the song.

Really? I kinda agree it breaks the flow, but that's positive imo. It wakes you up and roundhouse kicks you in the face.

What I'm saying is basically the bridge is like Chuck Norris.

I LOVED Up All Night, but this is EXACTLY what I would have hoped for as the first blink single. Oh gosh, I am in love.

It really sounds like oldschool blink-182 with mature lyrics and a darker touch to it.

That's exactly what I think.

They should have released Heart's All Gone first, then released Up All Night as the single.

UAN is clearly the better song, but Hearts All Gone is more of a traditional blink song.

when you get to the site you gotta hit CTRL A for the lyrics and song to appear, aka command the A

No.  Command the A literally translates to "Command+A" on a Mac. 

Mark was talking to those with Macs. It's 2011. PC is fucking out. Mac's FUCKING IN.

when you get to the site you gotta hit CTRL A for the lyrics and song to appear, aka command the A

Mark was talking to those with Macs. It's 2011. PC is fucking out. Mac's FUCKING IN.

chill out dude i dont have a mac so I had to hit ctrl A, whats the difference and you bring this up from the like the first fucking page.

I LOVED Up All Night, but this is EXACTLY what I would have hoped for as the first blink single. Oh gosh, I am in love.

It really sounds like oldschool blink-182 with mature lyrics and a darker touch to it.

That's exactly what I think.

They should have released Heart's All Gone first, then released Up All Night as the single.

UAN is clearly the better song, but Hearts All Gone is more of a traditional blink song.

I agree. Though I think putting out a song with both Mark and Tom on vocals was a very smart move.

chill out dude i dont have a mac so I had to hit ctrl A, whats the difference and you bring this up from the like the first fucking page.

You don't watch Kenny Powers/Eastbound And Down, do you?