New Songs Live - Good Quality

Apollo182

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i caved, lol i figure i still leave more than half the new songs til release date

so whats ur thoughts on the 2 new songs plus UAN and HAG live? and overall toms singing which I think he sounds better

personally i think GOTDF sounds like it could be one of the best things i've ever heard. and i definitely agree with after midnight being like there is. There is, for me is just a song unlike any other. i LOVE that fucking song. blink only get better with age IMO

yeah i caved, lol i figure i still leave more than half the new songs til release date

so whats ur thoughts on the 2 new songs plus UAN and HAG live? and overall toms singing which I think he sounds better

personally i think GOTDF sounds like it could be one of the best things i've ever heard. and i definitely agree with after midnight being like there is. There is, for me is just a song unlike any other. i LOVE that fucking song. blink only get better with age IMO

after midnight is nothing like there is. if any of them are similar to there is, its GOTDF

Really interesting that Ghost on the Dancefloor is getting lots of love and not a single person has complained about the synth sounding like, haha.  Although it's synth done right for sure, it fits in really well during the parts where it bursts into the song.  Sounds like something the Killers would do.

after midnight is nothing like there is. if any of them are similar to there is, its GOTDF

yup cause your opinion has any effect on mine big guy

i know its not a "new song" but heres my josie video from the PNC show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJelDWdwuLw

Tom is hilarious in this video, love when he just laid down on the stage and mark looked at him kinda nervous.

ha yeah, this is my favorite video of the night tom was mad funny

F*ck you Tom! You can have your spacey sounds in Blink 182... It isn't that hard, is?!

Sorry people... just needed to get this out off my chest... I have a feeling BLink won't let down! Hope this isn't their last CD...

you are retarded

I seriously would love to take a tire iron to the face of idiots that post comments like this. Blink 182 is +44/AVA/Travis Barker all rolled in to one. They are three separate entities. Stop pretending that Blink 182 has to "sound" any certain way. There new music is getting rave reviews from 9 out of every 10 people I see posting on here. Ironically every song after "Up All Night" has been better and better and even better. If you don't like there sound and can't deal with change then don't let the door HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT. Glad I got that off my chest , hate these bitchy Blink fans.

F*ck you Tom! You can have your spacey sounds in Blink 182... It isn't that hard, is?!

Sorry people... just needed to get this out off my chest... I have a feeling BLink won't let down! Hope this isn't their last CD...

you are retarded

I seriously would love to take a tire iron to the face of idiots that post comments like this. Blink 182 is +44/AVA/Travis Barker all rolled in to one. They are three separate entities. Stop pretending that Blink 182 has to "sound" any certain way. There new music is getting rave reviews from 9 out of every 10 people I see posting on here. Ironically every song after "Up All Night" has been better and better and even better. If you don't like there sound and can't deal with change then don't let the door HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT. Glad I got that off my chest , hate these bitchy Blink fans.

Oh and another thing. If the music honestly was "Crap" it would be a known fact by now. Look at the new Linkin Park CD "A thousand suns". The CD was pure shit, there was honestly 1-2 good songs on the entire CD and the fans were outraged and made it very well known how terrible the CD was. Even Linkin Parks first single "The Catalyst" was widely hated by the fans and got many negative early reviews unlike "Up All Night" which was perfectly fine as a come back song showing Blinks maturity. I feel like there are these delusional Blink 182 fans that expect every song to sound like Damnit, Rock Show, Feeling This, All The Small Things, Down, I Miss You, First Date and Dumpweed. These idiot fans are stuck in the past and are unwilling to accept a bands maturity of there sound. Most likely you will hear AVA/+44 sounds because both of those bands were much more mature then old Blink material before self titled. Seriously quit your fucking bitching.

yup cause your opinion has any effect on mine big guy

I think those who agreed meant GOTDF is similar to There Is.

Ok, so I failed, I hate you all firstly, especially you Beth  :-P

Secondly, After Midnight and GOTD are so fucking good, Jesus. Both can be big monster hits imo. I can't pick a fave between the two of them, they're as good as each other. I cannot wait to hear studio version, if it's that good live then fuck.

And, Tom is so good so far this tour, I can actually listen to the whole show and not cringe.

Hearts All Gone is fucking awesome, I never thought Blink would make a song like that again, so happy.