Neighborhoods Track Listing! (Official)

topper182

Lol I personally hope it leaks.  I don't get you kids who don't want it to or feel bad for the band if it does. Leaking's like Christmas time early. Embrace it.

exactly, everything leaks now a days anyway. games, music, movies are out on bootlegs before hand. and people still go out and buy cds and pay to see movies and buy games. so I want a leak badly, still buying the deluxe edition the day it comes out

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The closest record store to my work is Wal-Mart but I read rumours (I think on here, actually) that they only sell clean versions of the albums, is this true?!  :?:-( I'm planning on going @ lunch but dont wanna end up w/a G-rated Blink album.

It's not a rumor, it's true Wal-Mart only sells Clean CD's.

The closest record store to my work is Wal-Mart but I read rumours (I think on here, actually) that they only sell clean versions of the albums, is this true?!  :?:-( I'm planning on going @ lunch but dont wanna end up w/a G-rated Blink album.

It's not a rumor, it's true Wal-Mart only sells Clean CD's.

Aww shit.  :x

Lol I personally hope it leaks.  I don't get you kids who don't want it to or feel bad for the band if it does. Leaking's like Christmas time early. Embrace it.

exactly, everything leaks now a days anyway. games, music, movies are out on bootlegs before hand. and people still go out and buy cds and pay to see movies and buy games. so I want a leak badly, still buying the deluxe edition the day it comes out

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't leak until pretty close to the date, they seem to be getting better at controlling the early leaks.

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't leak until pretty close to the date, they seem to be getting better at controlling the early leaks.

I've been thinking the same thing, recent leaks have actually been by the band itself streaming on their website (or on iTunes like RHCP just did).

I've been thinking the same thing, recent leaks have actually been by the band itself streaming on their website (or on iTunes like RHCP just did).

hopefully they'll be smart and just do what the foo fighters and chili peppers have done this year which is basically to stream the record a week in advance to beat the bootleggers.  You know it's going to leak somehow in this day and age, so the logic is to get a quality product out there so that people aren't hearing a shit version of the record.  it worked great for both of them as their records were huge on the charts......

if its going to leak it will be probably when magazines etc get there review copies, or if they decide to do it themselves, that would be my bet.

Also if its coming out on the 23rd in places, that would mean stores will get it on like the 21st or 22nd and probably sell them then anyways.

Seriously, who cares about leaks? You've been waiting for eight years and now you're ejaculating over some miniscule head start.

It'd be relatively simple to stop leaks. Just have the original source shot. That should outweigh any gain.

pretty much a majority of people care about leaks, who doesn't like to get something earlier then they are supposed to? Like getting christmas gifts early, or an early birthday gift. Why are you such a retard. And I think that's exactly why people want a leak asshole, because we've been waiting for 8 years. If a leak is out there, why wouldn't we wanna hear the new blink album we've waited 8 years for. You really just annoy me with your nonsense.

I kinda wanna experience the sheer joy of waiting outside the CD shop until it opens, picking up the album, buying it, unwrapping it, taking the disc, putting it in the CD player and pressing that play button and then kicking back and enjoying the hell out of it.

It's why I won't be downloading any leaks, we've been waiting 8 years may aswell wait that extra week for a decent version!

Probably sounds pretty sad I know, but each to their own and all that crap!