Neighborhoods Track Listing! (Official)

topper182

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I think it might, I truly hope the album doesn't leak. As much as I would love to listen to the album early, I would feel bad for the blink guys.

Every album leaks, there's really no stopping it these days.

yeah but they are getting a lot better at keeping albums from leaking too early. a lot of bands with stream all the songs like a week ahead on another website which i dont really count. Thrice's album "beggars" leaked MONTHS early and they had to push the album forward.

Although I think it might, I truly hope the album doesn't leak. As much as I would love to listen to the album early, I would feel bad for the blink guys.

Not only will it leak, I think it will leak way early. I bet we are listening to it by September 13.

Every album leaks, there's really no stopping it these days.

Especially for a hyped up album. The more hype, the more likely it could leak earlier than we think.

Remember WDNTW?

Even if it leaks, I will still buy a copy.  I want blink to stick around, so I will support them however I can.  But if I can have my cake and eat it too....