new four year strong song!

bennett

if the rest of the album sounds as good as this i'll half to reconsider my "FYS sucks" mindset. not saying i hate all their stuff but certain songs are really "outdone" for example

i like this a lot better than the next clip

i just hate the overuse of breakdowns and triplets and such

What the.. I hadn't listened to the complete song yet, just the beginning and the bridge is Foo Fighters - The Pretender.

Really wondering if this is the recordlabel pushing them or them just being complete retards.

Overall, I've noticed the song sounds a little too forced at some points. "Hey let's put some typical FYS stuff here, and then put some Foo Fighters here, some smooth producing skills here and voila."

I realize how this will sound, but please make another Rise or Die trying. I've listened to that record everyday for like half a year straight, without getting bored of it.

What the.. I hadn't listened to the complete song yet, just the beginning and the bridge is Foo Fighters - The Pretender.

Really wondering if this is the recordlabel pushing them or them just being complete retards.

Overall, I've noticed the song sounds a little too forced at some points. "Hey let's put some typical FYS stuff here, and then put some Foo Fighters here, some smooth producing skills here and voila."

I realize how this will sound, but please make another Rise or Die trying. I've listened to that record everyday for like half a year straight, without getting bored of it.

I think it's them going for a more mature sound.

Don't get me wrong, I love easycore/breakdowns in pop punk but it really has been done to death with every single band that comes out now using them. I think FYS are just trying to get away from that generic sound and want to create something a bit fresher sounding.

I really like it.