Anxiety>UAN

shawna

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to ensure I'm not crazy I went and listened to both songs back to back.  conclusion should be obvious:

Up All Night >>>>>>>>>>>> Anxiety

Up All Night is on a completely different level on its own, and is a bizarre song where it seeminly gets better with each listen, even though I liked it from the start.

I feel like Up All Night is the realization of Tom's vision for Angels and Airwaves. Huge anthem chorus, a little bit spacy, a little bit heavy, and he needed Mark and Travis to really pull it off.

Really good point and really good way to explain it. That's, to me, the real deal. And the moments in where Tom has been really near to it have been in songs like 'The War', 'Secret Crowds' and maybe 'Love Like Rockets' and 'The Adventure'.

the guys of  blink probably new they would get the reaction they are from UAN. and the rest of the album will probably blow it away (not saying its a bad song by any means).

Someone said the intro to Up All Night is pointless, I definitely think it has a point to it. Otherwise they would've never put it in. If you put one part that never repeats, it's pretty obvious it's there for a reason.

My guess is that it flows in from the end of the previous song, much like many songs on Untitled did.