Pre-order Neighborhoods CD, Deluxe CD and LP. (Update - Itunes link AND bundles)

Macbeth_031

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in the UK been able to pre-order the Deluxe CD?  I keep regularly checking HMV, Play & Amazon but they only have the standard edition.

Same, haha. The one they have listed doesn't have a tracklist yet (or it didn't last time I checked). Don't see any reason why they wouldn't have the Deluxe version. Now it's on iTunes, it shouldn't be long before they get the rest of the details sorted on their listings.

Hope so.

Just realised you live Newcastle, I live not far from there. Nearer Sunderland though

ACCOUNT NAME: Niku Azam

Bank Location: Beijing

Account Holder: Xing Pei

lol

nah Niku sent me through a tour shirt at the beginning of the year, so anyone who is looking for one of these packages i wouldnt hesitate to go through him.

im getting one through an outside source (much love) if i couldnt get one through her id rely on Niku.

same as this one

http://www.banquetrecords.com/2781393

Unless that was the original track list and then they changed it but these websites never got updated I am taking the itunes tracklist as the correct ones