Modern Warfare 3 discussion

Fishguts182

Well I couldn't find the old MW3 thread so just gonna post this, sorry if it's a problem.

Multiplayer trailer, will get to see more gameplay footage later during COD XP. For anyone else like me that still loves COD and is interested. I'm excited for November now. I know a lot of people love to hate on COD or whatever, that's their problem. I still love it.

They've added a lot of new stuff. There's a new match mode called "Kill Confirmed" where in order to get credit for your kills you have to pick up the dog tags off the dead body. So that means you campers gotta come out of your corners to get credit for your lame kills.

Also theres a perk called Overkill, pretty sure thats the perk that allows you to have two primary weapons. Video showed a guy carrying an ACR with Dragonuv as his secondary.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will either be incredible, or another disappointment like black ops

I'm thinking it will be incredible. Seems that infinity ward knows what to do. Taking what was good from MW2 and combining it with COD4 and dropping what was bad for the most part. Treyarch messed up black ops big time. The graphics alone are much improved as well.

When Activision announced their stats and community services a few months back for Call of Duty, titled Call of Duty: Elite, gamers threw up their arms in outrage when they heard there was a paid-for premium tier, complaining that the evil Activision were ruining and milking their beloved franchise. Turns out, it’s actually a good deal for Call of Duty players.

Today at Call of Duty XP in LA, Activision’s CEO, Eric Hirshberg, announced that Call of Duty: Elite would cost players $50 (or £34.99 in the UK) a year. Before you throw the toys out the pram, that will include access to all the DLC (which according to Hirshberg will cost $60 on its own), the ability to participate in competitions with real and virtual prizes, allow players to level up clans, capture and store up to 8-times as much video-capture footage, as well as receiving Elite TV episodic content from Will Arnett, Jason Bateman and directors Ridley and Tony Scott and watch strategy and analysis videos from the best competitive COD players.

If $50 a year for all that is too much for you, then why not purchase the Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition, which for the $100 asking price, players will receive the game, an Elite membership and lifetime founder status in the service – whatever the hell that means!

So for $50 a year, you’ll get all that content above, including $60 worth of DLC, so in short: if you’re buying all the DLC, it’s a no-brainer.

i'll be buying the dlc as it is. so this is kind of a no brainer for me.

Looks like MW2 with new maps.

BF3 all the way.

and MW2 was an awesome game that had some problems, so whats wrong with taking out those problems and improving on a great game to make it even better? You know it is possible to be a fan of both COD and BF. I think all these BF lovers and COD haters think it's so cool and awesome to hate on cod so hard. Seems after Black Ops everyone became a hater. But anyways for those in this thread that are interested in MW3 and aren't coming in here just to diss cod and praise BF.

and MW2 was an awesome game that had some problems, so whats wrong with taking out those problems and improving on a great game to make it even better? You know it is possible to be a fan of both COD and BF. I think all these BF lovers and COD haters think it's so cool and awesome to hate on cod so hard. Seems after Black Ops everyone became a hater. But anyways for those in this thread that are interested in MW3 and aren't coming in here just to diss cod and praise BF.

I liked MW2 too but it's just too simplistic to entertain for long which is why I'm much more excited about BF3. Black Ops was a disappointment.