Predict when we'll first hear the album in its entirety.

uknowmeitsmattp

When will we get a full leak?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. When will we get a full leak?

• This week! (Sep 8-10)
    • Early next week (Sep 11-14)
    • Late next week (Sep 14-17)
    • Early week after next (Sep 18-21)
    • Not till just before the release date (Sep 22 and on)

I honestly hope it doesn't leak at all, I don't want to have the internal battle of waiting until the release day or not.  I do know I have the self control to not listen to the standard edition if it's the only one that leaks.  I heard this elsewhere, btw, and was wondering if anyone can confirm this, but apparently Mark has said that in the Deluxe edition the 3 bonus tracks will actually be worked into the flow of the album and not just tacked on to the end.

Big records like this kinda don't really leak anymore.  Both the new chili peppers and foo fighters records were intentionally streamed about a week in advance, which beat the bootleggers.  Kanye West and Jay-Z's collabo record didn't leak PERIOD and actually made it til release day.  Point is, unless they go with a free stream (which i think they will) then we shouldn't expect this record until a few days before release because someone from a printing factory is bound to take a copy and post it up online.  I'd bet reviewers won't get promo copies but will rather be required to come to record company offices to listen to the record as is the custom these days with major releases like this.

LMAO

9 days early.

What's your excuse bro?  Hope this ridiculous theory is disproven.

OMG. I just downloaded it, and I'm on a personal crysis. Listen or not untol i have the CD? RIDICULOUS!!!!

Don't do it man, resist the lure of the dark side.

dude it's like you're missing the whole party, everyone is enjoying the real moment and you'll get only listening it by yourself. go and check it. it's really a beast.

OMG. I just downloaded it, and I'm on a personal crysis. Listen or not untol i have the CD? RIDICULOUS!!!!

Don't do it man, resist the lure of the dark side.

dude it's like you're missing the whole party, everyone is enjoying the real moment and you'll get only listening it by yourself. go and check it. it's really a beast.

Dude, you just said the exact same words as a friend of mine just said me a few minutes ago. Hahahaha.

And yeah, I was just up to wait until the CD was at home, but what the hell... That's just a date, and the quality of this release is superb. So... I went for it.