The Official Rugby Union Thread

IenjoyLongWalks

Won 17-10

Thank God for that.

That's Warren Gatlands hometown too Nikki.

Hopefully England struggle now lol

Haha yeah I didn't get to watch it but there was highlights on the news. You must be pleased. Maybe that's why they won. He'd know the ground.

Hopefully England will fall, especially after all their "scandal".

Australia were fucking woeful! Didn't help that they had 3 players pull out due to injury just before kick-off, but it's still no excuse. Was a fucking disgusting display!

They should still be there at the end, but only if they lift there game and decide to man-up and actually do something with thier attack!

Lol it was awesome.

Tindal will be hanged (hopefully)

Yeah the All Black kit thing is just stupid.

You're lucky you don't have to listen to Phil Vickery commentating like we have to in the UK, the most boring man on Earth, he's so biased to England it makes me rage, literally shouting when England score a try, can't do shit like that.

It wasn't disgusting by Australia, Ireland are no mugs, OZ didn't turn up.

What Scandal? them going out drinking or the fact they wear All Black kits?

Ahhh it was a disgusting display from Australia. They are a much better team then how they played. Like I said, they didn't show up. Was appauling.

Lol I quote my friend who went to the Welsh game, " Lots of welsh supporters walkin round with a leek in hand ( yes the vege) and giant daffodil hats ....wierd !!"

Please explain Scott.

hahaha yeah the Daffodil and Leek are like our national symbols  :-P

leek-inflatable.jpgwales.jpg

Tindal will be hanged (hopefully)

You're lucky you don't have to listen to Phil Vickery commentating like we have to in the UK, the most boring man on Earth, he's so biased to England it makes me rage, literally shouting when England score a try, can't do shit like that.

Hanged? bit much isn't it? half of the football team you support cheat on their wives and girlfriends!

I don't blame an English commentator getting a little excited when England do well, it's only natural.