Top 3:

1. Wishing Well

2. Even If She Falls

3. MH 4.18.11

Bottom 3:

1. This is Home

2. Love is Dangerous

3. Fighting the Gravity

I'm surprised more people don't like MH 4.18.11. Awesome song in my opinion.

i love mh418. <---- that's how i'm typing it from now on, btw.

I feel sorry for the people who are like 'omg it's over produced' you'll never enjoy anything, I don't even notice that shit and I'm glad I don't.

yeah, i have no idea what they are talking about. it's funny how everyone here thinks they're audio engineers. the chorus to mh418 sounds fine/good/awesome.

Fighting the gravity seemed a little odd to me at first but I've started appreciating it ever since.

Compare Fighting the Gravity to Lillian/Little Death/Weatherman. In terms of a slow song all three I listed totally destroy it. That's why a lot of people have beef with it. Even in terms of +44 it would of been one of the weakest, most likely the worst song on When Your Heart Stops Beating. In terms of it being on a Blink record its totally out of place and the long ass intro kills the song for me. Should of been a minute or so cut off the beginning of it and a minute of vocals added.

Fighting the gravity seemed a little odd to me at first but I've started appreciating it ever since.

Compare Fighting the Gravity to Lillian/Little Death/Weatherman. In terms of a slow song all three I listed totally destroy it. That's why a lot of people have beef with it. Even in terms of +44 it would of been one of the weakest, most likely the worst song on When Your Heart Stops Beating. In terms of it being on a Blink record its totally out of place and the long ass intro kills the song for me. Should of been a minute or so cut off the beginning of it and a minute of vocals added.

I plain like it. It is something I never thought blink would deliver. Aside from that, people who are not into blink/punk rock/alternative music seem to find it engaging and not following the familiar structural formula.

I feel sorry for the people who are like 'omg it's over produced' you'll never enjoy anything, I don't even notice that shit and I'm glad I don't.

yeah, i have no idea what they are talking about. it's funny how everyone here thinks they're audio engineers. the chorus to mh418 sounds fine/good/awesome.

their are like 6 guitar parts and synth going on in that chorus its barely discernable

Please Note: Markbrouhard's opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of anyone else.

• 4 years later...
On 10/18/2011 at 3:40 PM, FightGravity said:

Top 3:

1. Wishing Well

2. Even If She Falls

3. MH 4.18.11

Bottom 3:

1. This is Home

2. Love is Dangerous

3. Fighting the Gravity

I'm surprised more people don't like MH 4.18.11. Awesome song in my opinion.

I love this album - Fans definitely hate it or love it.

Top 3 - Ghosts on the Dancefloor, Up All Night, After Midnight. 

How not?

On October 18, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Scott. said:

Well, 5 years later and new album, and I still agree with you here Scott.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

All I'm really getting from this thread is proof that we have the blink tinted glasses on when an album is released.

So many posters saying how amazing Neighborhoods is who I have since seen say that it's not very good at all.

Seems to me that most people here have always liked Neighborhoods well enough, including me.

Your tombot goggles just magnify anything negative said about it, because you take it as an insult to the savior.