Neighborhoods Review Thread

iSimon

Listened to the whole album, less favourite (for the moment) is fighting the gravity, and I really really like natives, awesome chorus

gonna listen to it a few times before I'll judge

But I'll say this now: after up all night I was kinda worried, but it's definitely an awesome album

After one listen, I'm really happy with this album. I was quite skeptical when I first heard Up All Night, but I really shouldn't have been.

I absolutely love GOTDF, After Midnight, Snake Charmer (which definitely deserves to be on the "standard" version of the album) and Wishing Well. The only one I wasn't sold on was Fighting the Gravity, but that might be a grower.

how is snake charmer not on the standard issue of the album?  It's like a better version of up all night in many ways.  Those harmonies in the bridge are unlike anything i've heard from blink, it's about time they did something like this.  Yeah i get the similarities to the machine, but hell it's a better song than the machine so i don't care.  great song.

i think fighting the gravity is great, because they told us there was going to be some experimental stuff on this, and i think this is the only really experimental track. so its ok that they tried to bridge out a little on just this one track

I agree, it's a great song. It's probably the song that's the most likely to grow on people with more listens.