Neighborhoods Review Thread

iSimon

Snake Charmer is just a bad song. God that chorus is just awful. I'm thinking of deleting it off my player.

I can totally see why they left this one off the standard edition.

I think it's pretty good. I know some people who consider it their favorite.

Snake Charmer is just a bad song. God that chorus is just awful. I'm thinking of deleting it off my player.

i think it might be my favorite. i don't see how anyone could dislike it. but everyone has their own opinion i guess.

it's funny how different everyone's opinions are. to me, This is Home, Wishing Well, and Kaleidoscope are the clear top 3 songs of the album. Probably in that order.

My top three are Even If She Falls, Ghost on the Dancefloor, and Hearts All Gone/Interlude in that order.

I really don't get why people aren't fans of Fighting the Gravity.  If its not your taste, ok.  But if you think the song is failing, listen to it and see what its going for and then realize it actually accomplishes being the kind of song that its trying to be.  Its different, but its fucking awesome if you can dig that kind of sound.

That's fine. Doesn't bother me.

I like the bridge and the industrial rock ending, but other than that I don't really like it.

i wish fighting the gravity, this is home, and love is dangerous never existed. :x

This Is Home has a solid Blink chorus but is "Meh" in every other aspect. Love is Dangerous was a nice slow Blink song with a catchy chorus. I can understand if you hate AVA tho you probably hate Love is Dangerous.

i think the exact opposite, i would love the song if the chorus wasnt fkn terrible (imo) love is dangerous and fighting the gravity are 90% skip songs to me