iSimon

Neighborhoods Review Thread

After Fighting the Gravity (which is the worst thing blink has ever done), the 2 songs I don't like are Up All Night and Ghosts on the Dancefloor..

All the other songs I really like

The only songs on the album I don't care for are Snake Charmer and Fighting the Gravity. Actually, it's not so much that I flat out don't like Fighting the Gravity, it's just that it doesn't really lend itself to repeat listens. Whereas with Snake Charmer, when I hear it I just wanna turn it off. I'm in the camp that didn't like Up All Night when it was first released but upon hearing it in the context of the album, loved it. Ghost on the Dance Floor is also one that had to grow on me a bit, but that happened fairly quickly. I love Mark's backing vocals in the verses. The rest I was into pretty much after first listen.

Snake Charmer is just a bad song. God that chorus is just awful. I'm thinking of deleting it off my player.

I can totally see why they left this one off the standard edition.

Snake Charmer is just a bad song. God that chorus is just awful. I'm thinking of deleting it off my player.

I think it's pretty good. I know some people who consider it their favorite.

i think it might be my favorite. i don't see how anyone could dislike it. but everyone has their own opinion i guess.

Fighting the Gravity is fucking awesome, open your ears.

Snake Charmer is also in my top 5 for the album for sure.  Worst song in my opinion is This Is Home.  But I still like This Is Home, its just my least favorite.

it's funny how different everyone's opinions are. to me, This is Home, Wishing Well, and Kaleidoscope are the clear top 3 songs of the album. Probably in that order.

it's funny how different everyone's opinions are. to me, This is Home, Wishing Well, and Kaleidoscope are the clear top 3 songs of the album. Probably in that order.

My top three are Even If She Falls, Ghost on the Dancefloor, and Hearts All Gone/Interlude in that order.

Completely agree except for mr it's Kaleidoscope as my favorite on the record.

I really don't get why people aren't fans of Fighting the Gravity.  If its not your taste, ok.  But if you think the song is failing, listen to it and see what its going for and then realize it actually accomplishes being the kind of song that its trying to be.  Its different, but its fucking awesome if you can dig that kind of sound.

That's fine. Doesn't bother me.

I like the bridge and the industrial rock ending, but other than that I don't really like it.

Fighting the gravity was my favourite when I first listened to it. Now it's third behind This is home and HAG (+interlude)