it leaked (NO LINKS OR PM'S)

blink--182

OMFG!! I'M @ WORK RIGHT NOW AND CAN'T LISTEN. LUC, please please PM me the LINK(S)!!! SO I CAN LISTEN TO IT WHEN I GET HOME!! THANKS!!

ditch work and go home!  :-D

ugh!! don't say that dude!! lol i almost reached for my car keys hahaha..and it sucks that this computor has no speakers.

haha! Sorry man. I feel you  :-)

Not to kill the fun, but isn't saying that you will PM people a download link the same as actually posting it here?

Having a thread that knowlingly indicates that people are using this message board as a vehicle to trade an illegally downloaded record is as bad.

I hate to be the police. I really don't care. I am just saying.

Not to kill the fun, but isn't saying that you will PM people a download link the same as actually posting it here?

Having a thread that knowlingly indicates that people are using this message board as a vehicle to trade an illegally downloaded record is as bad.

i wondered the same....

if you don't care, why would you care posting this? Just saying..