• TOYPAJ
    • Untitled
    • Neighborhoods

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for TOYPJ?

I always regard that as their best album, every song is enjoyable.

Untitled is not perfect hahaha, that's for sure. but it's their 2nd best album.

yeah it is fag

Sorry for having an opinion, and to me, its not perfect. Obvious, GO, and I'm Lost Without You are some of my least favorite Blink songs... I personally think GO is one of the worst songs in the blink discography.

Sorry if you don't agree with me, but don't use a word like fag because i don't think an album is perfect.

then stop being a fag

Yeah, fag.

Cheshire Cat. If it had the production of TOYPAJ It would be considered a classic.

...you're kidding right?

don't get me wrong it has nostalgic value and is a solid album but to say it's their best release seems a bit OTT to me.

Every album after that record has had better songs on it.

Cheshire Cat. If it had the production of TOYPAJ It would be considered a classic.

But it doesn't so it's not. I've been listening to Cheshire Cat & Buddha ever since Neighborhoods leaked (I haven't listened to it yet) and while there's tons of nostalgia there, it's hard to get around the horrible production quality.

It IS a classic imo, the reason why I put it before neighborhoods is because its BLINK, what blink was supposed to be in its raw form, and not changed by success and other things. The production quality doesn't make an album, the songs do, and somethings sound better "raw recorded". Sure there are alot of joke songs but come on it has Carousel, M+M's, Touchdown Boy, DMBS, TAB, and Wasting Time. None of the songs on neighborhoods come close to being better then those IMO.