Community Season 3

Fishguts182

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this show is great, it doesn't need to change or go back to being a normal show. It doesn't follow the conventions of normal shows, so what every episode is a gimmick. They don't totally rely on it to carry an episode. or at least i think. this 16 bit episode, it was a gimmick, but it also had heart. This show has heart is what I'm getting at, and I feel like i know the characters and love to see them interact and care about them. Its fucking weird to feel that way about a show, but it has had this effect on me as I'm sure a few others. It is a great show, and dan harmon will be missed greatly

#sixseasonsandamovie

season one was amazing. seasons 2 and 3 are funny and have great moments, but season 1 felt more like a complete story.

That was the reason i never gave it a chance when it first aired, I thought it was going to be a dumb show with routine plots about community college and shot in the style of the office, but boy i was wrong and i am glad i was.

like yvette has said in interviews, id like to see shirley and troy have a storyline together since they havent done much. and troy/britta has to happen at some point with all the tension we see of them like we did with jeff/annie.

i can at least see the appeal of jeff and annie.

britta from season 1 was too smart to go for someone like troy. both characters have become progressively more stupid as the show goes on.

That's because the first half of the first season was a different show.  It was still good, but it wasn't until that Halloween episode where Abed was Batman that I think the writers and the creator realized what the show could be.

And they're aware if these changes, remember a few episodes ago where Jeff says to Britta, "you seemed smarter when we first met."

They were pushing Jeff/Brita really hard in the first season.  Then the last episode with the whole Annie thing kinda came as a surprise.  But then after that they haven't really developed the Jeff/Annie thing.  I just want to see them finish what they've started their otherwise the whole show seems like it was a mistake almost.

They were pushing Jeff/Brita really hard in the first season.  Then the last episode with the whole Annie thing kinda came as a surprise.  But then after that they haven't really developed the Jeff/Annie thing.  I just want to see them finish what they've started their otherwise the whole show seems like it was a mistake almost.

I was honestly kinda expecting something like that to happen because of how Annie kissed Jeff in the debate episode, it wasn't completely out of nowhere.

And you need to remember that while there us some romance, they want that to be much less in the forefront than the comedy like Abed explained at the start of season 2

Jeff still clearly cares about Britta more so romantically than Annie. So I think the show put that on the backburner until the end and have them get together. I also thought Annie living with Troy and Abed would set up their romance (clearly a threesome is was going to happen) but that didn't happen.

One thing I still want to see addressed is the fact and why it is that Annie carries a gun or, perhaps the multiple timeline episode is merely something Abed imagined in his mind and filled in aspects he believed to be true based on personality traits, so the thought that Annie has a gun could be incorrect which would make sense given to how she reacted when pierce offered Gil his gun to kill their dad ("do you always carry that?") I know that's a bit of an over analysis, it's just that I've been hoping the fact that we know Annie carries a gun would pay off.