Chart performance (Neighborhoods)

MSandt

the normal CD cost like £10, the deluxe on iTunes with digital artwork costs £9.99

or physical CD plus deluxe tracks at £0.99 costs £13.96

makes no sense.

Also even if she falls is the last track...I said it's the only track charting, your hypothesis implies all 4 tracks would be there. this is not the case.

In the UK for example, the Deluxe album isn't available in a lot of stores...

Some people went to stores looking for a physical version to add to their collection.

They could only buy the standard CD album, and if they wanted to upload the tracks to iPod as well, they could buy the deluxe tracks online, and put them together.

EISF, Snake Charmer and Fighting the Gravity were all charting on the rock song charts today.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the normal CD cost like £10, the deluxe on iTunes with digital artwork costs £9.99

or physical CD plus deluxe tracks at £0.99 costs £13.96

makes no sense.

Also even if she falls is the last track...I said it's the only track charting, your hypothesis implies all 4 tracks would be there. this is not the case.

In the UK for example, the Deluxe album isn't available in a lot of stores...

Some people went to stores looking for a physical version to add to their collection.

They could only buy the standard CD album, and if they wanted to upload the tracks to iPod as well, they could buy the deluxe tracks online, and put them together.

EISF, Snake Charmer and Fighting the Gravity were all charting on the rock song charts today.

dude I was really just wanting to make a light hearted note, because I think it's one of the stronger tracks on the album and it's not on the standard edition,

P.S Your use of ellipsis is quite irritating.

still number 2 in the UK, I wonder how it will sell in physical copies.

I wish I could get deluxe here somewhere.

The self titled / untitled charted at #22 here and greatest hits charted at #6.

After the response to Up All Night I'll be pleased if Neighborhoods debuts in the top 10.