What Gift Did You Get?

Solace

so when i ordered it i looked into my bank account and saw i somehow had three orders. Tried getting in contact with bompa about canceling two of those orders i didnt place. After five days i never heard back from them so i had to go to my bank to cancel two and then finally bompa cancels my remaining one as well. Not pleased with them at all, especially since i wont be getting any gift. Horrible company to be completely honest.

• Wow 1

Bompa really is shit. I tried to order three times and there was an error with my credit card (billing address wasnt the address associated with my card, wtf?), but they still charged me the three times :)

Fucking bastards, hope they give me my fucking money back.

Same thing happend to me.  Even if you have the address as a secondary on your credit card the decline you.

• Wow 1

Bompa really is shit. I tried to order three times and there was an error with my credit card (billing address wasnt the address associated with my card, wtf?), but they still charged me the three times :)

Same here! I tried 2 times, and now i looked at my bank, and they charged me 2 times, and then it got refunded 2 times. Wtf? Sp basically i paid them 2 times, and they paid me back 2 times. Guess I won't be getting anything from them.

• Sad 1

I ordered last Saturday night and still have yet to receive an order confirmation email. The only record that I have that I placed an order was the order number that came up when I submitted my order which thankfully I wrote down. I don't know what made them chose this company to handle all of this. They should've worked out something with say Loserkids or a company that isn't hot garbage.

• Like 1

Same here! I tried 2 times, and now i looked at my bank, and they charged me 2 times, and then it got refunded 2 times. Wtf? Sp basically i paid them 2 times, and they paid me back 2 times. Guess I won't be getting anything from them.

They havent refunded me yet :S i "bought" them this morning...

• Sad 1