Will they play snake charmer live?

VistaCruiser

snake charmer is a good song, tight bassline, harder sounding guitar riff, good lyrics, but then I released it's a direct rip off of the machine:

But that riff was originally written for blink. There's a Cheetah clip of Tom playing it in 2003.

not sure but the guitar riff on the verse of The Machine its so similar to the guitar riff in the verse of Even If She Falls

True, but then again that The Machine (verse) riff is very similar to the one in Easy Target/All Of This.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snake charmer is a good song, tight bassline, harder sounding guitar riff, good lyrics, but then I released it's a direct rip off of the machine:

But that riff was originally written for blink. There's a Cheetah clip of Tom playing it in 2003.

its one thing to use it for AVA, but then to recycle it again from your shittier band to blink is just a cop out. If he just played the riff in the video in 03 I'd be like eh ok whatever.

no shit BECAUSE THEY ARE WRITTEN BY THE SAME PERSON.

obviously a band that uses four chords will have songs that sound similar, but there is a big difference from similar to reusing an exact riff. He could of added a chord, or played it with a different strumming pattern for fucks sake. It pisses me off how many exact rip offs or slight changes to riffs that tom already has done in songs on this album. Its like this isn't reuse AVA riffs or old blink riffs, its get in the fucking blink state of mind and write like you mean it. Its not like he isn't capable. /rant

its one thing to use it for AVA, but then to recycle it again from your shittier band to blink is just a cop out. If he just played the riff in the video in 03 I'd be like eh ok whatever.

obviously a band that uses four chords will have songs that sound similar, but there is a big difference from similar to reusing an exact riff. He could of added a chord, or played it with a different strumming pattern for fucks sake. It pisses me off how many exact rip offs or slight changes to riffs that tom already has done in songs on this album. Its like this isn't reuse AVA riffs or old blink riffs, its get in the fucking blink state of mind and write like you mean it. Its not like he isn't capable. /rant

you've always been one of the biggest tools on this forum.

you've always been one of the biggest tools on this forum.

that hurts coming from the biggest idiot loser crybaby faggot to probably grace the internet lawl.

you ever gonna post your pay stub mr. 60k a year boy? Or were you expecting me to forget?

haha holy shit look how pathetically jealous this kid is. A grown man with the comebacks and the personalty of a 14 year old girl..lmao, no wonder everyone on here basically hates you. Keep your stupid comments and idiotic opinions to yourself and stop polluting threads with your desperate acts for attention. What is it ghent, mommy didn't show you attention when you were little? Is that why you strive to get it here? Your girlfriend dumped you for a guy who has a better job then you? Is that why you hate on people who are doing much better then you? There are some serious issues down under that you need to deal with. Someone call a therapist for this kid, because you sir, are fucking pathetic.

you ever gonna post your pay stub mr. 60k a year boy? Or were you expecting me to forget?

haha holy shit look how pathetically jealous this kid is. A grown man with the comebacks and the personalty of a 14 year old girl..lmao, no wonder everyone on here basically hates you. Keep your stupid comments and idiotic opinions to yourself and stop polluting threads with your desperate acts for attention. What is it ghent, mommy didn't show you attention when you were little? Is that why you strive to get it here? Your girlfriend dumped you for a guy who has a better job then you? Is that why you hate on people who are doing much better then you? There are some serious issues down under that you need to deal with. Someone call a therapist for this kid, because you sir, are fucking pathetic.

suck my corn hole.

suck my corn hole.

^ thats some rationality right there

yeah i agree