Mark and Tom Google interview

Ghent

I think there is definitely something going on with Tom. He almost has a submissive/defeatist attitude lately.

this... he also seems to be answering questions very carefully. trying hard to not quite answer them or beat around the bush. like when mark mentioned that tom had a iPhone he got worried as if he was thinking about who the sponsor was and would they be upset that he didn't have a Google android phone... and with so much talk about social networking and how bands can use it and the future of it all he NEVER ONCE mentioned modlife... which was his whole idea of the future of bands and social networking.. im sure modlifes failure pains him. he seems worn the fuck out and needs to regroup. glad this tour is almost over and they all can rest there minds realizing in the end, this tour and new album will go down as a success for blink.

I think he was just trying extremely hard to be serious, at least at first. In most of his answers he was extremely techincal and attempted to go into as much detail as possible. He even bushed past the obvious chances of jokes. After awhile he seemed to calm down/unwind and made some which were great tbh.

Hell, it's weird seeing interviews like this and ones from before the breakup.

i think tom was fine, he was how an adult tom should have acted. he was fun and goofy and still had good answers. I liked it. He is an awkward adult and was a goofy kid. That is all I think there is to it

EDIT: the part I liked a lot is when he kind of down played angels and airwaves, made them sound like a side project and said he knows now that they are not the best thing ever and that it will take a long while if ever for them to get insane fame.

Those were not his exact words, but they were kinda close. He also mentioned how he has said dumb things in the passed

I think there is definitely something going on with Tom. He almost has a submissive/defeatist attitude lately.

this... he also seems to be answering questions very carefully. trying hard to not quite answer them or beat around the bush. like when mark mentioned that tom had a iPhone he got worried as if he was thinking about who the sponsor was and would they be upset that he didn't have a Google android phone... and with so much talk about social networking and how bands can use it and the future of it all he NEVER ONCE mentioned modlife... which was his whole idea of the future of bands and social networking.. im sure modlifes failure pains him. he seems worn the fuck out and needs to regroup. glad this tour is almost over and they all can rest there minds realizing in the end, this tour and new album will go down as a success for blink.

I noticed that

Seemed a little like Mark was taking advantage of how uptight Tom is to be the fun one, kinda making fun of him when Tom was obviously uncomfortable with some of his jokes.  This interview made me uncomfortable to watch, such forced banter.