Managed to blag an interview with Mark. - *FAKE - vote for unbanning Sash here*

'Ah...Lex'

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same thing with the UK version of self titled.  While its definitely the definitive version by having Not Now in it, its ending doesn't pack the same punch as the standard version which ends on I'm Lost Without You (ending on that drum solo is just epic).  I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Not Now was an official part of all releases of the album, they should have thrown it in after Stockholm Syndrome and before Down.

* Why don't they ever play Shut Up or Here's Your Letter live? They are a couple of my favorite Mark songs. I also would love to hear Time To Break Up live.

* Are you going to organize a mini-blink band with Jack Hoppus, Ava Delonge, and Landon Barker?  :-D

* Mark, would you ever collaborate with Matt Skiba for a song?

How does he feel about No, It Isn't these days?

Probably the same way he feels about HAG, which also trashes Tom.

Do you really think HAG is about Tom?

As much as I realize their friendship isn't the same as before, I don't think Mark would write a song trashing Tom and put it on the new blink album.

As much as I realize their friendship isn't the same as before, I don't think Mark would write a song trashing Tom and put it on the new blink album.

Lol I thought the exact same thing when I read what that guy posted. Even if HAG was a +44 song after the Blink break up I wouldn't assume the song was about Tom. Let alone the song be on the new Blink album when Tom and Mark are better friends then they have been in years. Conspiracy theorists much?

Lol I thought the exact same thing when I read what that guy posted. Even if HAG was a +44 song after the Blink break up I wouldn't assume the song was about Tom. Let alone the song be on the new Blink album when Tom and Mark are better friends then they have been in years. Conspiracy theorists much?

Perhaps not, but A LOT of the lyrics could be fit to Tom.

Your smoking tongue is the end of us all,

But you only care about fame and fortune.

Watching others tortured.

Casting your reflection.

Grocery store perfection.

This is the last time.

Sent to the front line with dirty boots on the ground,

You said "I'll make this all mine."

Sounds a lot like post blink breakup/AvA to me. It'd be hard to see it being about Tom as a blink song, unless they are completely open about it. Who knows.

Sasha ask Mark what HAG is about haha.

Perhaps not, but A LOT of the lyrics could be fit to Tom.

Your smoking tongue is the end of us all,

But you only care about fame and fortune.

Watching others tortured.

Casting your reflection.

Grocery store perfection.

This is the last time.

Sent to the front line with dirty boots on the ground,

You said "I'll make this all mine."

Sounds a lot like post blink breakup/AvA to me. It'd be hard to see it being about Tom as a blink song, unless they are completely open about it. Who knows.

Sasha ask Mark what HAG is about haha.

Haha yes! Just ask the man himself